Weather

Start here
President Bush

Re: Weather

Post by President Bush »

all this RFK Jr shit reminded me of this...

https://youtu.be/GG86mhOGjB8?t=25
stanky

Post by stanky »

Politics sure is divisive. So easy to categorize our worst instincts; join a team.
In the U.S., there's an election coming that seems like a forgone conclusion...yes, we're stuck with 2 old white guys that no one wants and aren't fit for office. Biden is almost dead; corrupt as hell, and the VP is stunningly hollow and unliked. Trump is a career grifter who's expressed his goal of total authority, which, perversely, half the voters seem to find acceptable.

As the world burns, along comes a highly educated and eloquent defender of the planet... a climate activist and respecter of science whom the liberal media has labelled as anti-vax due to his reasonable concerns regarding recent deregulation in big pharma which have enabled some bad science and graft as evidenced by Pfizer's unwillingness for transparency. Extrapolating on this trend, we see a possibility for a very deep evil to emerge. That is, a small group of non-scientists are in a position to call for lock-downs and mandatory compliance, even in foreign lands. Through WHO, Bill Gates has managed to accrue a position of absurd power and control in future pandemic response.

RFK jr is vaccinated, as are his kids. However, he rightly exposes the difficulty with vaccines in general, and the need for caution. Because of this (and the bogus left media's character assassinations) all we hear about the man is that he's anti-vax. Which he isn't.
What gets tossed with the bathwater are his other goals as a potential leader: Un-doing Citizen's United; defunding the war for profit machinery; addressing the extraordinary wealth gap and the corruption that enables it. He'd also decriminalize weed and psychedelics and dismantle our modern slavery posing as rehabilitation. He'd also free Assange. (TA believes Assange to be a cunt; Gates a saint. Got it backwards there.)
To reject RFK's agenda based on one exaggerated aspect of his past is tragic, in lieu of anything remotely up-lifting from other candidates

Frustrating as hell to me, to see how easily we are swayed by b.s. and how unwilling we are to actually hear what the guy has to say now...in long form interviews.

So, I'm a Putin puppet, evidently. Why not send cluster bombs to Ukraine? For freedom. Why not build even more military bases? Why not stay on this same path? What could go wrong?

America. We will fuck you up.

I've been fairly inactive here of late. I will be less so in the future. Can't see the point. My time is too valuable for it.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

Listen to the latest episode of the Skeptics With K podcast to hear how RFK Jr. is idolised by the anti-vax, anti-lockdown, conspiracy-promoting, reality-denying, big-pharma-is-trying-to-kill-you, fifteen-minute-cities-are-going-to-keep-you-locked-in-your-house-where-you-will-be-force-fed-vaccines-with-microchips-so-George-Soros-will-own-your-children-and-it's-illegal-to-even-talk-about-this-thing-we-talk-about-all-the-time (breathes) crowd.

These are not sane people, and they worship every word that proceeds from his lying lie hole.

RFK Jr. was Number 2 on the Centre for Countering Digital Hate's Disinformation Dozen, immediately after Joseph Mercola.

In case I am unclear, RFK Jr. is a lying liar who lies. He has no value as a human being, let alone as a political candidate.
If you're not on edge, you're taking up too much space.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

stanky wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:01 pm Politics sure is divisive. So easy to categorize our worst instincts; join a team.
In the U.S., there's an election coming that seems like a forgone conclusion...yes, we're stuck with 2 old white guys that no one wants and aren't fit for office. Biden is almost dead; corrupt as hell, and the VP is stunningly hollow and unliked. Trump is a career grifter who's expressed his goal of total authority, which, perversely, half the voters seem to find acceptable.

As the world burns, along comes a highly educated and eloquent defender of the planet... a climate activist and respecter of science whom the liberal media has labelled as anti-vax due to his reasonable concerns regarding recent deregulation in big pharma which have enabled some bad science and graft as evidenced by Pfizer's unwillingness for transparency. Extrapolating on this trend, we see a possibility for a very deep evil to emerge. That is, a small group of non-scientists are in a position to call for lock-downs and mandatory compliance, even in foreign lands. Through WHO, Bill Gates has managed to accrue a position of absurd power and control in future pandemic response.

RFK jr is vaccinated, as are his kids. However, he rightly exposes the difficulty with vaccines in general, and the need for caution. Because of this (and the bogus left media's character assassinations) all we hear about the man is that he's anti-vax. Which he isn't.
What gets tossed with the bathwater are his other goals as a potential leader: Un-doing Citizen's United; defunding the war for profit machinery; addressing the extraordinary wealth gap and the corruption that enables it. He'd also decriminalize weed and psychedelics and dismantle our modern slavery posing as rehabilitation. He'd also free Assange. (TA believes Assange to be a cunt; Gates a saint. Got it backwards there.)
To reject RFK's agenda based on one exaggerated aspect of his past is tragic, in lieu of anything remotely up-lifting from other candidates

Frustrating as hell to me, to see how easily we are swayed by b.s. and how unwilling we are to actually hear what the guy has to say now...in long form interviews.

So, I'm a Putin puppet, evidently. Why not send cluster bombs to Ukraine? For freedom. Why not build even more military bases? Why not stay on this same path? What could go wrong?

America. We will fuck you up.

I've been fairly inactive here of late. I will be less so in the future. Can't see the point. My time is too valuable for it.
Your former president is requesting you don´t go until you guess what this is...

67551bf08a95a4e1 (1).jpg
67551bf08a95a4e1 (1).jpg (92.13 KiB) Viewed 1286 times
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

Um, so how about that weather then?
If you're not on edge, you're taking up too much space.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

stanky wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:01 pm...addressing the extraordinary wealth gap and the corruption that enables it...
That is pure gold.

RFK Jr net worth: https://www.celebritynetworth.com/riche ... net-worth/

Addressing the wealth gap. Easy to do when you're filthy rich.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/02/robert-f- ... -millions/

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... cfde71e69c
stanky wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:01 pmMy time is too valuable for it.
Yeah, right.

Nice of you to continue posting nothing of substance to defend your extraordinary and false claim that the Pfizer vaccine is no good.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

arthwollipot wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:16 am Um, so how about that weather then?
Hitting South Island for a change.

Pity we can't export enormous amounts of water, we're fucking awash with the shit.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/weathe ... ural-areas
stanky

Post by stanky »

Admin wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:53 am
stanky wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:01 pm...addressing the extraordinary wealth gap and the corruption that enables it...
That is pure gold.

RFK Jr net worth: https://www.celebritynetworth.com/riche ... net-worth/

Addressing the wealth gap. Easy to do when you're filthy rich.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/02/robert-f- ... -millions/

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... cfde71e69c
stanky wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:01 pmMy time is too valuable for it.
Yeah, right.

Nice of you to continue posting nothing of substance to defend your extraordinary and false claim that the Pfizer vaccine is no good.
stanky

Post by stanky »

good god, man...you must own stock in Pfizer if you think that was a good vaccine. Admittedly, Moderna (the vax i got 3 of) is worse. Doesn't provide immunity or prevent the spread of the virus, for starters. Pfizer is famous for lying, cheating, and getting sued (and losing) for pushing crap drugs.