Aussie v NZ

Start here
Admin
Site Admin

Aussie v NZ

Post by Admin »

Not all bogans are boofheads.

Clear win to Aussie here - this chick is cooler than a cucumber. Blonde, too!

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nation ... 5chzk.html
Di Wundrin

Re: Aussie v NZ

Post by Di Wundrin »

Well bugger TA!! I was just about to post that too!
That's how it's done, stay calm... unfortunately instinct is always that fraction of a second faster than logic. (speaking personally) :o :shock:

diff link, has a bit more 'serpentine' action footage in it.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... 63#image=1
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Di Wundrin wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:11 pm Well bugger TA!! I was just about to post that too!
Haha! Gotcha.

Top chick, that. She was just my type a few lifetimes ago. Bogan having a fag. I'd be rolling up a joint, because it's heavy odds on she's a toker as well.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

My Mum tried soooo hard not to raise a bogan, but failed I'm afraid. I can do the 'lady' if I have to but I'm most comfortable among the 'real' people.

I knew a 'tradie' would have knocked you for a row! She was close on 6ft tall, body and 'the walk' like a movie star, silenced the bar for a good 2 or 3 seconds whenever she walked in and was a ringer for Charlize Theron when she was in 'out on the town' mode.

Her day job was driving 100 tonner ore trucks, and in the work gear she looked like a tall skinny bloke and was treated as such.
I only knew her from talking in the pub occasionally, and she mentioned a husband, ... and her new boyfriend but I never asked if they were consecutive or just going sharesies. Partly because none of my biz but mostly cos she could have decked me. :D
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Di Wundrin wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:17 pmPartly because none of my biz but mostly cos she could have decked me. :D
Oh yeah, that's my kind of woman!

And Aussie coughs up the lead they had with the dumbest drongo of the year award, and it's only February.

This won't be beaten: https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia ... -fuel-tank
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

I'm calling for a 'swab' on that one! That's not an Aussie accent.
Could be a bit of Pom in it but.. who says pitrol? mmmm? Listen to him. :twisted:
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sounds like an Aussie Lebbo to me.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

Looks like a Leb, some of it sounds a bit Leb but they normally talk like machine guns, and cant say I've heard 'em say pitrol. You have any Lebs over there?? :lol: .
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There must be some, but I've never seen one, and I see 20-50 migrant cvs a day.

Shitloads of Somalis, Arabs & Persians, but Lebbos gave us the swerve for some reason. Lot of lesbians in Wellington, but no Lebanese.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

Everyone in Lebanon has a relative in Sydney so that's the prime destination. They've fitted in probably the best and fastest of any of the migrants.
Dunno what's it's like down there now but I worked with a lot of them when they first began pouring in and got along with all of them. Male and female, Mussies and Chrissos. It may be that similar easy going attitude to petty larceny that our 'cultures' share? ( 8-) )
The only crime action z(back then) seemed to be between their "car rebirthing" gangs, not religious troubles that were half expected. The Beirut girls all went on the town with us and the only diff was the Mussie ones drank ginger ale. Straight.

They call us 'Skips' and we call them Lebbos but otherwise.. not Sydney's biggest problem by a long shot.
Turks were good too, had one "young Turk" adopt me, couldn't get a coffee break without him asking me about Oz He was smitten with the place.
I think he was missing his mother, but more probably his grandmother. :lol:

That's it though, can't say much to recommend a lot of the other ME 'brands' had more than a few run ins with them.