Planet America

Start here
stanky

Re: Planet America

Post by stanky »

Interesting times we live in.
Our msm has been slowly crumbling as non-network sources compete favorably. The facade is slowly crumbling, revealing the rotten underside, despite all efforts to suppress and censor, by the so-called left and right media...whom after all, are unified in protecting America's war machine. Being anti-war is the worst crime a politician can make. It will bring on the media assassination of any and all political candidates brave enough to expose what we really are and why that must change.

In the U.S. our agenda is force fed. Polls have shown, for instance, that the majority of voters don't want Trump or Biden. In fact, the majority of voters are independent. The shit sandwich were handed, via the media, remains steadfastly faithful to the money lender's brutal wishes and the relentless lies that enable this fruition. The DNC will not tolerate a candidate that isn't bought. It's funny watching them destroy honest discourse regarding non Biden entries in the pointless race. It's entirely predictable.

revolution, perhaps...but only after all the wealth has been stolen.

Haiti is a great example. Corruption there is such that the DuValier's evil registers as average. The U.S. will enable and provide comfort when peasants decide the leadership must go in places like Haiti. They often come to Miami.
and it's slowly going under.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

stanky wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:10 pm Interesting times we live in.
Our msm has been slowly crumbling as non-network sources compete favorably.
The problem's even worse than that, and you can see it by a quick scout of new sites.

Reputable sites have no money and are riddled with requests for cash, while the far-right media does very well out of ad revenue from their ignorant supporters.

The use of AI will make things infinitely worse.
stanky wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:10 pmBeing anti-war is the worst crime a politician can make. It will bring on the media assassination of any and all political candidates brave enough to expose what we really are and why that must change.
I'm not sure that's entirely true - there seems to be strong support on the right to allow Putin to roll Ukraine up.
grayman

Post by grayman »

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In case nobody noticed, every time he goes to court his popularity rating rises.

I think he's very likely to be president again after next year.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

Admin wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:22 am In case nobody noticed, every time he goes to court his popularity rating rises.

Iḿ not so sure about that.

Looks likely fuckhead be indicted in Fulton county, GA, come August. Somebody charged criminally three times, hmmm, perhaps not electable.

Chris Christie should have a field day with this.
grayman

Post by grayman »

Admin wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:22 am In case nobody noticed, every time he goes to court his popularity rating rises.

President Bush

Post by President Bush »

fuckheadś thirty-seven count indictment...

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... -documents
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

Wow. Disney+ changed the ending of Raiders of the Lost Ark...

https://twitter.com/McJesse/status/1667296912943493120
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

I think he's very likely to be in jail after next year.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I've heard that theory bandied about a bit, but I remain completely unconvinced.

It he's convicted it will be appealed all the way to the very SCOTUS that contains three of his hand-picked lackeys.