Planet America

Start here
arthwollipot

Re: Planet America

Post by arthwollipot »

Admin wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:58 pm New Zealand. That's more than our entire armed forces.
Quality, not quantity. :D
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

arthwollipot wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:07 pmQuality, not quantity. :D
Works for women but not NZ's armed forces.

The best of our people have already joined up over your side of the ditch and out materiel is so old the Taliban wouldn't use it. In fact, almost all of our guys who got killed by the Taliban were because the army was using Humvees that failed completely when hit by roadside IEDs.

Our Navy consists of three waka and half a dozen blokes with a pig dog.

Our Air Force has zero planes with attack or defence capability. Good for spotting rogue fishing boats, worthless against an attacker.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

stanky

Post by stanky »

I can understand the stress of being a trucker and why they might be on edge, in general...what i find even more disturbing re: peak america, are the stories we see daily here about teenage kids that shoot their best friend over some potato chips. Their job isn't difficult; it's different than stress...it's a state of despair; hopelessness...mixed with a gun culture that rewards your stoicism; applauds your crimes and thrives on drugs, sugar, salt and grease....available at the corner store.

It can't be fixed because it serves the meta-leech's needs. It's by design. Urban planning in the 50's and 60's built walls to separate the anticipated poor and rich (black and white) sides of town. Remains effective to this day; plays into the white supremacist hive-mind as it waves its flags. "Look at them stupid niggers, will ya', Cletus?! Hell, let 'em kill each other, I say."
and so forth.

Here's something sane people miss:
Imagine a life that sucks which you can see no way of improving. Your in debt up to your eyeballs; got health issues; wife hates you; kids won't acknowledge your existence, and the Avondale shitbox next to the Atlanta by-pass that cost $400,000 is needing repair and everything is mean and ugly as shit...

Being on that hi-way with a gun on the seat makes life a tiny bit better. Getting into a shoot-out? That's gotta be amazing, as per suddenly feeling alive! What a way to go; take that asshole out too. What's not to love? It's not exactly suicide, to live in that state...but it also doesn't require the normal regard for safety...so you get to be larger than life while it lasts. Beats the alternatives; a rational decision.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

stanky wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:36 pm Imagine a life that sucks which you can see no way of improving. Your in debt up to your eyeballs; got health issues; wife hates you; kids won't acknowledge your existence, and the Avondale shitbox next to the Atlanta by-pass that cost $400,000 is needing repair and everything is mean and ugly as shit...

Being on that hi-way with a gun on the seat makes life a tiny bit better. Getting into a shoot-out? That's gotta be amazing, as per suddenly feeling alive! What a way to go; take that asshole out too. What's not to love? It's not exactly suicide, to live in that state...but it also doesn't require the normal regard for safety...so you get to be larger than life while it lasts. Beats the alternatives; a rational decision.
Sounds like the career path of a US police officer.
stanky

Post by stanky »

That's another daily news flash here: Cop shoots unarmed man 27 times; thought camera was a gun; on paid leave, indefinitely." or "Family wins 2.5 mil judgement in police shooting of son."

As god, i can hear their prayers:
"Dear god, please give me paid leave somehow." or
"Dear lord, please let a bonehead cracker cop kill Deontay. He doing no good anyway, and it sure would help the other kids."
sparks

Post by sparks »

You are not Gawd. Cunt.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

sparks wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:49 am You are not Gawd. Cunt.
This is going to sound crazy, sparks, but I know you. More than know you, I’ve loved you. I come from a parallel universe, and we have spent a thousand lifetimes together, each better than the last, sparks. And I’ve finally found you again.
stanky

Post by stanky »

I'm off to explore my cunt.

(Gawd)
sparks

Post by sparks »

President Bush wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:28 am
sparks wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:49 am You are not Gawd. Cunt.
This is going to sound crazy, sparks, but I know you. More than know you, I’ve loved you. I come from a parallel universe, and we have spent a thousand lifetimes together, each better than the last, sparks. And I’ve finally found you again.
Talk please in real sentences. And thank you.

I think.