Humor (Subject to opinion)

Start here
grayman

Humor (Subject to opinion)

Post by grayman »

Trump goes to a psychic and asks about his future.

The psychic says "I see celebration, parades, parties and fireworks."

Trump asks how his hair looks.

"I can't tell" says the psychic, "It's a closed coffin."
sparks

Re: Humor (Subject to opinion)

Post by sparks »

grayman wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:24 am Trump goes to a psychic and asks about his future.

The psychic says "I see celebration, parades, parties and fireworks."

Trump asks how his hair looks.

"I can't tell" says the psychic, "It's a closed coffin."
Brilliant!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Preferably before the election, because if he gets voted in again I imagine he'll have someone like Kari Lake as his Veep.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

From the reports were getting the Repos have found heads everywhere that are looking better chances than Trump of winning the next one.
Too much baggage. Too old. Times and issues have changed. He hasn't.
He was 'the man' of the times, but not these times. Same goes for Biden. What a shitcake that rat has turned out to be.

If I was in the mood to start the wars up again I'd pick DeSantis but won't bother, too much going on in the Canberra snake pit to care much about the US.

You heard Albo has announced they were "transparent" in government now?? ...the Aussie Labor Party in transparent mode is a concept impossible to grasp. :D :D :D

Popcorn shares are through the roof.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Di Wundrin wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:17 am From the reports were getting the Repos have found heads everywhere that are looking better chances than Trump of winning the next one.
He could easily be the beneficiary of their stupid system, though. His people will stick with him, and the rest of them will split the remainder, potentially leaving Trump as the candidate.
Di Wundrin wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:17 amYou heard Albo has announced they were "transparent" in government now?? ...the Aussie Labor Party in transparent mode is a concept impossible to grasp. :D :D :D

They've changed the rules on deportation to stop deporting people who grew up in Aussie, so he's still #1 here.

Meanwhile, the Opposition is doing a fine job of shooting itself in the foot every day. Never mind Labor's transparency, Morrison has been shown up as the most corrupt Aussie since they stopped transporting prisoners.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

Admin wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:00 am
Di Wundrin wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:17 am From the reports were getting the Repos have found heads everywhere that are looking better chances than Trump of winning the next one.
He could easily be the beneficiary of their stupid system, though. His people will stick with him, and the rest of them will split the remainder, potentially leaving Trump as the candidate.
Di Wundrin wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:17 amYou heard Albo has announced they were "transparent" in government now?? ...the Aussie Labor Party in transparent mode is a concept impossible to grasp. :D :D :D

They've changed the rules on deportation to stop deporting people who grew up in Aussie, so he's still #1 here.

Meanwhile, the Opposition is doing a fine job of shooting itself in the foot every day. Never mind Labor's transparency, Morrison has been shown up as the most corrupt Aussie since they stopped transporting prisoners.
The Libs being clueless doesn't make Labor smarter you know. That brainfart of feeding and housing your thugs was done to impress Cindy.
Albo had a bit of a thing for her I reckon, but by time he'd wrapped up the 'gift' his bird had flown!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Di Wundrin wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:18 pmThe Libs being clueless doesn't make Labor smarter you know.
No, but it makes them more likely to be re-elected.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

Admin wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:49 am
Di Wundrin wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:18 pmThe Libs being clueless doesn't make Labor smarter you know.
No, but it makes them more likely to be re-elected.
Sadly true! :D
grayman

Post by grayman »

stanky

Post by stanky »

damn that was good!