Pssst! Wheres the Joe Biden thread?

Start here
Di Wundrin

Re: Pssst! Wheres the Joe Biden thread?

Post by Di Wundrin »

Apt pinch 'n post.
A few toonists are having a ball with it down here, bit of a lull in our own circus.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

hey Di, did you do anything special to celebrate Invasion Day?
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

Nah, passed up the offers of the beer and barbie fests. Been there done that.

A good time was being had in the park across the road from this 'aged facility' though. Sounded like they were playing footy and music and having a good time, no slogans heard just kids and squeals and cheerin' and music on a boombox.

Dunno what the white people were doing because the 'party' down there were the Kooris. I didn't have to see them to know that, Their music gave it away. They sounded to he having far too good a time to be bitching about it being "Invasion Day". That's a 'city activist' thing. Pure politics.

It's 'their' park since a 700 year old skeleton was dug up which gave them title to the multi mill piece of river front real estate. But that's okay, we're allowed use it too and it beats having a block of flats built there. Win/win.

The 'invasion day' thing is the Far Left acting like dicks. The Kooris here have zero interest in that crap. Can't speak for the next tribe down the coast though, a few of them are probably in with it. Different cultural 'toods, different tribe different elders different behaviours.

It's all as complex as fuck and no 'size fits' all'' People with political agendas are trying to paste other groups historical hang ups onto the situation here but they don't fit, and do only more harm. Nor can any of the Koori 'speak for all'.

The tribe in this region has come to terms with the fact that their 'culture' was killing them so to speak. So they've done the smart thing and gradually dropped the bits that will never gel with Western culture but kept the fun and best bits and are integrated into the population so much that you're never sure who is one or isn't or married to one for that matter.

Two of my carers are Koori, (part) and not averse to a conversation about what's going on with the activists. They just shake their heads in disgust and say 'what would they know?' It's that "not my tribe" thing.
But it's also that they don't think of themselves as Koori first, just people 'living the dream' and paying the mortgage. They're over it. The sooner the rest get over it the better. The remote area Koori are still largely ruled by their old traditions which can't fit with the laws in the towns and a lot of trouble is brewing in Alice Springs at the moment due to that clash.

I's basically about their "rights" to buy as much booze as they want which results in the most horrendous violence among the men and even worse to their women and children. The death toll and life changing injuries being inflicted by drunks on their own families is just gutting.

But the city activists, politically and 'career' driven, insist that the ban on booze (which was working well,) must not be reimposed.
The bastards are putting their insistence on ideological beliefs trumping the safety of women and children. How big an arsehole would you have to be to take that egocentric stance? They are defending the 'rights' of the drunks to abuse and murder the most helpless members of their communities!.

And the piss weak politicians cave in to the loudmouthed "invasion day" chanters which makes them even worse in my opinon.

'But you didn't really want an answer I'm guessing Pres, just having a dig. But you got one anyway because it's no joke for those being really hurt by the posturing morons chanting slogans.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Di Wundrin wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:04 pm But it's also that they don't think of themselves as Koori first, just people 'living the dream' and paying the mortgage. They're over it. The sooner the rest get over it the better. The remote area Koori are still largely ruled by their old traditions which can't fit with the laws in the towns and a lot of trouble is brewing in Alice Springs at the moment due to that clash.

I's basically about their "rights" to buy as much booze as they want which results in the most horrendous violence among the men and even worse to their women and children. The death toll and life changing injuries being inflicted by drunks on their own families is just gutting.
Jesus, I've been keeping up with that story - and I understand they have enacted emergency booze restrictions because it's so bad.
Di Wundrin wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:04 pm But the city activists, politically and 'career' driven, insist that the ban on booze (which was working well,) must not be reimposed.
The bastards are putting their insistence on ideological beliefs trumping the safety of women and children. How big an arsehole would you have to be to take that egocentric stance? They are defending the 'rights' of the drunks to abuse and murder the most helpless members of their communities!
Can't disagree with you on that - it seems a lot more racist to me to let their women & children die.

Booze isn't exactly a tradition.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

[*]I'm not pretending to have always given 'em a 2nd thought and until I moved here the only ones I saw were the buggers with a skinful that skulked around Central "racially vilifying" me with as many obcenities as their education afforded them as I had to walk past them so I had a different slant on 'racism' to the PC warriors of today.

Living with them, largely without even realizing it for the first few years has thrown an entirely different light on the subject.
The greatest lesson has been that there are several kinds, those who still are, those who've shrugged off the weight of redundant cultural traditions, and those who who live with no rules at all but insist that they're the saviours of Koori culture and if you don't like their version of it then you are the racist.

I'm lucky enough to be living with the middle group.
But I hate bloody virtue signalling arseholes who take it upon themselves to arbitrate what other people should be doing. Have a look at a Koori rally and half of them are paler than I am! idiot teens with Joan of Arc syndrome.

You'd be familiar with a lot of the 'problems' the main one being unable to metabalise alcohol without going homicidal. But added to that now is ICE. That's a whole new layer.

Things were improving for the women in the remote settlements. The 'Aunties' took running it over, they demanded 'dry' communities, they organised themsleves into groups to make sure every kid was fed and at school.
They had the 'towns' and they were almost towns, all cleaned up, the houses scmhick, there were sheets on clotheslines and brooms on porches. There were clean new cars. There was food in the fridges. There were happy kids.

And then the Activists geared up. The long running "intervention" no grog unless allowed by the elders."its more complicated than that but... say a booze ban on Kooris taking it out of the big towns and home.. was nearing it's end date and had to be legislated to continue.

So of course, that was an affront to their human rights! it was racist to ban Koori from the right to take boxes of grog home, get smashed and rape kids and bash and murder each other and their own families. Shame on us!!

Whitey imperialists can't stop you killing your women and kids if you want to... it's your RIGHTS!! fuck me when did we get this stupid? ... it must have been about the time the gutless politicians (Looking at Albo) caved in to the ideology trumps common sense messaging and LIFTED THE BAN. It's not a problem in the cities, they're adapted to it and don't have the weight of the culture that they retain in remote area. Different ''toods, different probs. But out there it was a nuclear blast!

There were already 'voices' for the women and kids in Parliarment. Senator Price was born and raised in one of those settlements as was her full blood mother who never spoke english until she was 15. Old Bess is still fighting the fight and made it from stone age to Member of Parliament under her own steam and determination. They CAN do it. Her daughter is now also a Senator and they have pleaded not to lift those bans... deaf ear s.

You know my opinion of the media? That holds, because none NONE of the Leftie media would air The Prices, or Mundines or the brave LABOR MP, also a koori woman from the NT who went on a bi-partisan begging campign with them. Albo wouldn't even listen to his own Party member! Only to the 'professional koori activists' who were spruiking the Labor/Greens "civil rights" lines.

Withini a week of the bans liftings the cleaned up little villages were trashed, the hospitals were full of women with chests full of broken ribs and kids with damage you don't want to think about from being raped by "daddy's mates" who he owed gambling debts. The mogue was full and cops couldn't do much about any of it due to the media dumping on 'police brutality'. One cop was charged with murder for putting 3 bullets into an ICE crazy koori who was at the time multiply burying scissors in various places of his partner's body. After the first shot the koori turned on him but it was 'murder' to fire 2 more. He was eventually cleared but guess what it did to the numbers of police who want to work up there? Not much to reccommend it.

They clued up then, Instead of driving the 140kms 'home' with the grog, they just threw the family into the car and brought them into the towns closer to the grog shops. Never mind a house to live in. throw a tarp over a tree branch and live 'old fashioned'. Or 'humbug' accommodation with a distant relative. The people causing the 'troubles' in Alice Springs aren't the locals 'gone bad'. They are the people from the remote settlements moving in with no support structure.
The gangs roaming the streets, trashing the shops, robbing everyone blind, mugging even nurses as they leave their shift at the hospital aren't the drunks. They are the drunks' kids! They now have no home, no life, except as a gang of thugs. They don't do school, they sleep ithe day time because it's too dangerous to sleep at night!

It may appear a fairly simple problem butwhile the activists are stealing ideas from America and the Maori, the Koori culture is a very deep other layer in the mix. One totally unlike what irks BLM or the Maori.

It won't be solved by think tanks of whiteys, or activists but the dangerous part of it can be removed by kicking sense into the heads of people who dare push their "standards" of rights over all else. Add to the incomprehensible (to us) culture the lies they are told about their 'history' and you have "hate speech" and incitement to violence in a nutshell.. and it's being fed to them by the very activists who call Australians 'racists'.

They were never invaded. They were massacred in several incidents, by settlers, not soldiers or cops!. They were NEVER referred to as flora and fauna. The only ones in chains were the murders. They were never slaves. The original landing band of convicts were overseen by Capt PHillilps and his orders from England were to treat the natives well, try and work with them, do not attack them.

Doesnt sound like an invasion plan. Phillp did befriend the tribes. He even took his best mate Benelong back to England with him to meet royalty.,

The tales that "Cook sent soldiers ashore to invade our land." is total bullshit, Cook was dead by the time Phillip landed. But the poor bloody Koori don't know that, they didn't/wouldnt go to school. So they take the word of the arseholes who make a living out of pretending tobe helping them,

What these "Voice" people are doing are defending the the RIGHTS of the drunken child abusers, woman bashing murdering lowest level of the entire ethnic group to get drunk! .. and sacrificing all that is good about them, all they were accomplishing to a fucking slogan!

I hate those people. unashamedly.

Political (Labor) expediency won out.And literally hundreds, of Koori women and kids lost out!

The "problem" never gets solved firstly because the more you (I) learn about their culture and life style if you could call it that the more complex it becomes.

Albo is bottling snake oil and selling it as The Voice to Parliament and the gullible will trot along and vote yes to be nice to the koori.
They don't/won't understand that the same inner city groups of Koori lawyers and shysters will be the ones 'appointed' to be the Voice and the people who are in desperate need will remain that way because these arsehole's careers depend upon there always being a "problem" with them!!

It's a total con and it's a bloody tragedy if he gets away with it. But finally there's some push back from "real" Kooris .. and it's the women who are leading the fightback. The men onlky pretend to, it's a patriarchal culture. But higher profile blokes are breaking away from activist version and telling it as it is.

Warren Mundine amazed me with this interview. You'd know him TA? He's a successful business man , some cred in law, and has been a political and media tart for years. He's stood as candidate for Labor, then gave up on them stood as a Lib. He's served on committees for both sides parliament and is all round well versed in the whole 'cultural' problem due to being a koori himself.

Always sensible, but tepid, measured .. usually. But this is probably the most genuinely upset and fired up I've ever seen him. This is now a man with a mission and more strength to him.
oh, and the only media outlet doing a full on job of reportin the REAL problem out there are SKY! They have reporters who live there! They are talking to the bashed women, and scared scarred kids. They are exceedingly shy people. they run a mile from a reporter who might 'make trouble for the m with the old man'. But the SKY journos get to talk to them because they're trusted, they are Territorians too, they grew up with the Koori, they know how to talk to them.

They don't, like the bloody simpering Lefty journos at the ABC, all live in the Sydney CBD and think drinking at the town bar is as remote as they can get. They talk only to the activists, and the town mayor or police sargeant whose opinion they then question as "perhaps a little racially biased' ...fuck me! No the Aunties will tell you same thing you drongos!

Anyway here's Warren, sorry about the rant, as you see I'm fired up about it, it's the women who get kicked to the kerb .. as fucking usual.. when it comes to PC pissing competitions. Albo is just so wrong in doing this. He's trying for a PC 'legacy' and doesn't give a rats about the cost of it!

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/rita ... 2588702e37

8 minutes of insight from one who has nothing but a clear conscience to gain in his stance. The money is all in the Yes vote.
Last edited by Di Wundrin on Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Di Wundrin wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:54 am Anyway here's Warren, sorry about the rant...
Don't be. As Wazza said, you should be outraged.

Good bloke, and angry's pretty mild for how he is, and you can't blame him. Your problems are a mirror of those of the north American First Nations people, and the Inuits. Alcohol, drugs, violence... with women and kids bearing the brunt. The number of young women indigenous women murdered in Canada is truly horrific.

The Greens at least inject some humour - stop taking children out of unsafe homes and stop locking the worst of them up! I can see exactly where that's headed. It must be so satisfying to be a Greenmunist - dream up a solution to a situation you have no understanding of, demand that happens, and sleep well.

Fuck mate, this world isn't in good shape right now.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

Yeah, and it's not a good sign how it went for the NH tribes.

It's just so boody frustrating because I talk to the every day and they're just normal people with kids and mortgages and most are so pale you dont recognize them as Koori at first. There's no 'problem' here at all but that is the crux of it. They are NOT ONE people with ONE VOICE.
Each tribe is different and their culture varies from place to place. They're as diferent from each other as nationalities are diffeent everywhere except they're all in the same country.
Putting "ONE VOICE" speaking for all is just a bloody insult. They fought tribal wars over any elder who made a remark about the behavious of another tribe, But the activists don't tell us that. They've tidied up history to suit the con they're running ...... aaarrrrrgh,.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

stanky wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:35 pmHe's a famous liar, like Trump...
No, Biden is nowhere near as egregious a liar as the ex-President. Not even remotely. Not even in the same ballpark. Not even in the same network of ballparks.

As I have said previously, there are a lot more reasons why a politician may be unable to fulfil election promises other than deliberately lying.

Someone has a signature somewhere saying that people who think the earth is flat are wrong, and people who think the earth is a sphere are wrong, but if you think the people who think the earth is a sphere are just as wrong as the people who think the earth is flat, then you're wronger than both of them.

Similarly, Biden has lied. Trump has lied. But if you think Biden is just as big a liar as Trump, then you're... well, you're very, very wrong.
stanky

Post by stanky »

They're both famous liars. Trump is the bigger.