Weather

Start here
stanky

Re: Weather

Post by stanky »

President Bush wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:01 pm
stanky wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:59 am More vaccine corruption has emerged. This time, whistle blower alleges CIA bribery in the handling of origin data.
Curious if the folks here are planning on getting the new shot(s).
Touchy subject.
So what.
what happened to fun stanky?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtxsvvGA ... E5YQ%3D%3D
He's still here.
Wundrin' why there's any confusion regarding the shit science and corrupt politics that begat our pandemic response.
But it's gradually being exposed in more mainstream venues.
and it is a touchy subject.
here's proof.

look at the reaction i got from saying that i liked RFK jr.
(because of his anti-war and pro environmental bent)
and now (after 3 jabs of moderna) i'm anti-vax, i guess.

(I'm not. At all. I'm anti-corrupt science.)

and this one is loaded.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

I wasn't being touchy when I said that RFK Jr. was a lying liar who lies. I was simply telling the truth.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

stanky wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:38 pm Touchy subject.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxZoGV-r ... E5YQ%3D%3D
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Very happy dog!
stanky

Post by stanky »

The egregious aspect of the latest covid booster is the erosion of trust that has surely manifested because of it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbfRbjY ... l=KUSINews
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

stanky wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:48 pm The egregious aspect of the latest covid booster is the erosion of trust that has surely manifested because of it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbfRbjY ... l=KUSINews
That guy was President Trump´s adviser on the coronavirus pandemic.

I believe he became infamous for encouraging low-risk people to get COVID-19 in the hopes of establishing herd immunity in the population.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

President Bush wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:59 pmThat guy was President Trump´s adviser on the coronavirus pandemic.

I believe he became infamous for encouraging low-risk people to get COVID-19 in the hopes of establishing herd immunity in the population.
Nailed. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... -strategy/
“The panic needs to be stopped both about the need for lockdown and even a frantic need for urgent testing,” he said on March 21, 2020.
How wrong was Dr. Atlas? In that March email, he said that judging by early estimates, the virus might cause about 10,000 deaths.
Hey, he was only 99% wrong.

I gotta say, putting up a YouTube video by that guy to support an argument is almost as bad as it gets. We've moved from RFK Jr to Scott Atlas - how long before we get down to Alex Jones?

Fucking hilarious.
stanky

Post by stanky »

I don't know that Dr.'s history, but what he said in the clip is factual and reiterated by more and more Docs now that the censorship is easing.
To trust in these drug companies at this juncture, with their history, is a hell of a leap. But then, surely our government wouldn't lie to us.

We choose the flavor of propaganda we ingest. The facts are buried in the shit heap of economic interests. What is the objective death count from this covid infection? You think you have a number? Would you give the shot to a 6 month old baby? Based on the recommendation of what body?
You really believe in science? Or is it a sales pitch? What a twisted heap of b.s. we're fed. What an absurd time to smugly cling to opinion.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

stanky wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:08 pmWe choose the flavor of propaganda we ingest.
You clearly do. I ingest facts and evidence.
stanky wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:08 pmThe facts are buried in the shit heap of economic interests.
Bullshit.
stanky wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:08 pmWhat is the objective death count from this covid infection? You think you have a number?
16 million deaths, give or take a million here and there. Officially, it's at ~6 million, but thanks to excess death counts and other inescapable evidence, 16 million is the money shot.
stanky wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:08 pmWould you give the shot to a 6 month old baby? Based on the recommendation of what body?
Definitely not. A point I stressed through the entire pandemic is that little kids and babies were more or less immune to covid. There was a classic case of six babies already in NICU in Aussie who caught covid and none of them died ore required ventilation.
stanky wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:08 pmYou really believe in science?
No, I don't believe in science - it's not a religion. I know you struggle with that. I assess the evidence and the quality of it.
stanky wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:08 pmOr is it a sales pitch? What a twisted heap of b.s. we're fed.
Only to those who swallow it, and going by the quality of people whose opinions you're going with, it looks like you've drunk the Kool Aid and the Flavor Aid as well, just to be sure.
stanky wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:08 pmWhat an absurd time to smugly cling to opinion.
Couldn't agree more.
[/quote]
sparks

Post by sparks »

Well debated. On both sides. :)