trump off the CO ballot

Start here
President Bush

Re: trump off the CO ballot

Post by President Bush »

stanky wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:10 am i've already turned down a biopsy date for my weenie and my lungs and my nerves, colon and a few others. The local health care seems to love the codgers; latch onto career chronic disease clients and they got an ideal customer. I'm over the hump of that stuff. not interested in playing patient with what's left of me. the stats seem to concur at this juncture. no advantage in treatment over neglect.
got a fake hip going bad. useless knee. osteo-arthritis; tinnitus; bph, copd, post nasal drip, alpha/gal syndrome, myriad injuries, hammer toe, corns, hearing and vision loss, cataracts, no teeth, drippy mostly limp dick, ganglion cysts, and more.

it's a wonder i'm so active and chipper. been on a last ditch bender of work here, while i can. hilariously under powered. moved a bag of white portland cement this evening. in two parts. full bag too heavy now. in fact, 1/2 bag too. clunky as hell being suddenly old as fuck.
i forget that i can't do what i could before. so i smash into stuff and drop things a lot. still, managed some chain saw art in a tree in the yard. it's an ape, climbing. old cedar (juniper) roots that had the right shape; added hands face and ass in tree. neighbor used his backhoe to lift it onto branches 15' up. catalpa. skinned it some. apologized; put on goo. got mary to climb on the roof of her car and then up a step ladder i was steadying so that she could put a naked barbie in the ape's fingers. good fit; good sport.
i carved a bright red ass on it. baboon style. freaky looking, soon to be invisible in the impending leaf explosion.

best to you both
Your brain doesn´t seem to have changed which I appreciate.
stanky

Post by stanky »

Thanks, but it's changing too.
I find myself using a calculator for problems i did in my head a year ago.
i've been almost anal retentive regarding my things and there whereabouts for my whole life (minus the very early years) until around 6 months ago. Now, i'll put a tool down and get distracted; wander off; totally forget what i did with it. Glasses, too. Never before. Not once did i ever misplace them; still have every pair i ever got. Every tool, as well.

not any more. The new guy is a bumbling idiot. I've even lost a few joints in the past month. So you know it's serious.
For the masses of hidden young lurkers, i'll add this odd fact:
I'm the happiest i've ever been.
Go figure.
Nearly constant physical pain; sex, over with; don't think about it...would have thought that's the worst (from my younger perspective) but in fact, it's a huge load off. (No disgusting pun intended, you pervs)
It makes no sense, and yet...as a young dude, i resented being lead around by my dick....and helpless to over rule it's agenda.
It wasn't reproduction, neither. That's more like a by product, which is kinda creepy in a "guy's suck" sort of way. It's like being more sophisticated and socially responsible with no effort or discipline...just different involuntary chemical secretions. "Maturity" it ain't.
when the world was my oyster, in my 20's, i was plagued with depression. Made no sense, either.

actually, i think it's caused by a virus or perhaps by a disgruntled micro-biome.

slowly learning how to keep the little buggers happy.

which brings me back on topic.

don't ask how.
Gruntled?
sparks

Post by sparks »

Welcome to old age stank. :)
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

Personally, I would rather not get hung up on the age they assigned me at birth.
stanky

Post by stanky »

sparks wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:17 am Welcome to old age stank. :)
if i'd been more adventurous, i wouldn't be in this mess.
If i can muster the balls, i might try feeding the sharks someday before it gets any more humiliating.
(If they'd have me)
stanky

Post by stanky »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RfGoRh ... Dissidence

in the first minute, there's an Arab comedian exposing vote shaming.
pretty great
sparks

Post by sparks »

Those are Gold GM. Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Brilliant!

I like that version of Trump.
grayman