trump off the CO ballot

Start here
President Bush

Re: trump off the CO ballot

Post by President Bush »

Admin wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:22 am
grayman wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:46 am Time interview with Trump and his plans once in office.

Christ we're fucked if he returns and has his way.

https://time.com/6972022/donald-trump-t ... -election/
Certifiably insane. Doesn't say much for the people who vote for him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3mgapAcVdU
stanky

Post by stanky »

arthwollipot wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:48 pm
stanky wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:26 pm
grayman wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:46 am Time interview with Trump and his plans once in office.

Christ we're fucked if he returns and has his way.

https://time.com/6972022/donald-trump-t ... -election/
no worries.
we're fucked regardless.
True, but not as fucked as you will be if you elect that fucker.

i won't be electing him but i think Biden's agenda (endless wars and wealth disparity) is worse than Trump's pointless revenge fantasies.
Neither have enough power to go up against the MIC that calls the shots. Especially with private espionage companies that operate outside elected authority.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

You think Trump's revenge fantasies are pointless? Oh my friend - they have a point. A really fucking big point. They are the purge that precedes him declaring himself dictator. Get rid of your enemies and there will be nobody to stop you seizing ultimate power, which is what all his rhetoric about "absolute immunity" is for.

Elect Biden, or you will see democracy in America destroyed.
If you're not on edge, you're taking up too much space.
stanky

Post by stanky »

that ship has already sailed, imho.
all he can purge is individuals. the institutions remain, as do the fired people. they aren't killed.
Biden has tossed a bunch more billions on wars away from home. in some cases, quite provocatively.
There's no oversight on its use; no accounting. Private mercenaries; Biden's cool with all that. Scolds Israel while handing over the loot.

Biden and Harris are a bad joke. Trump is mostly theater. Spends a lot; lies constantly; but didn't ramp up new wars. The scary stuff is what? More of same fascist groove we're in? Do you think he could give himself North Korea style authority? And we'd just fall in line?
where does his fan base fit into that vision? As slaves? And the other 2/3rds of americans...we'd be forced to obey new restrictive edicts?

the protesters at the colleges are a good sign to me. i hope the kids take college down several notches. quit going. bankrupt the bastards. it's obscene that cops are going on campus to bust students. Biden's watch. Bidi drooling in the bloody background, pulling the ol' anti Semite card.

gut hunch? no election. due to circumstance beyond our control.
maybe a real pandemic?
sparks

Post by sparks »

How about we get in a shooting war with China over Taiwan?

Got a copy of "On The Beach" by Nevil Shute? You'll need something to pass the time until the radiation level rises to lethal levels unless you live in a city that takes a direct hit. :lol:
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

sparks wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:53 am How about we get in a shooting war with China over Taiwan?
You won't.

America won't risk annihilation for an island full of Chinese and will back down.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

stanky wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:28 am that ship has already sailed, imho.
all he can purge is individuals. the institutions remain, as do the fired people. they aren't killed.
Unless he decides to kill them because the Supreme Court has decided that he has absolute immunity to any crime committed while he is President.
If you're not on edge, you're taking up too much space.
sparks

Post by sparks »

Let's get real in a moment of time where shit is surreal.

Mango gets elected and starts offing people. There's your setup. The outcome will be that he'll be assassinated. End of sad story. Anyone who might replace shit-for-brains (he, she, it, lizard peeps) wouldn't dare continue the madness for fear of their miserable, religiously and sexually confused lives.
stanky

Post by stanky »

Admin wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:40 am
sparks wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:53 am How about we get in a shooting war with China over Taiwan?
You won't.

America won't risk annihilation for an island full of Chinese and will back down.

if i was worried about such stuff, i'd worry with Biden in power. Look at him! Think he has gobs of will to live? Anyway, he just appropriated a shit ton of gun money for Taiwan...so it's fairly provocative. Same like with Russia. It's the U.S. itching for a fight; breaking promises and rules; covert wars in Africa; etc; yuk. Palestinian kids being slaughtered with American money, and more on the way. Reasonable student protest being met with real authoritarian over reach, Biden goes along. Liberal? Democrat? wtf.

for fans of a nuclear war scenario, Biden is your best hope ever. We'll be first, too.
Yet it's crazy to go RFK because?

if elections mattered, he'd be the obvious choice.

imagine Prez Kamala. Besides her cackling streams of non-sense, she's known as a hard-ass prosecutor...even republicanesque...extending sentences for weed criminals. How these two manage this other image (democrats) is baffling.

sparky is spot on.
fear itself is what we should fear
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

stanky wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:40 pmif i was worried about such stuff, i'd worry with Biden in power. Look at him! Think he has gobs of will to live? Anyway, he just appropriated a shit ton of gun money for Taiwan...so it's fairly provocative. Same like with Russia. It's the U.S. itching for a fight; breaking promises and rules; covert wars in Africa; etc; yuk.
And if Trump (or RFK) was president, Ukraine would be Russian already and Taiwan Chinese. Much as I despise American hegemony, I despise Putin's blatant war crimes far more.

Biden is wrong on Israel, but the reasons for his actions are purely pragmatic, so understandable.

The number of clues you don't have is the only scary thing I see.