Planet America

Start here
President Bush

Re: Planet America

Post by President Bush »

stanky

Post by stanky »

funny, i responded twice to TA's post. Twice it wouldn't send. Poof. Happens when i do long diatribes. Prolly a good thing. The evidence that I've seen is from data gleaned by doctors that are critical of this particular vaccine. Last time i tried to supply evidence, it was mocked because the Dr. (unbeknownst by me) was Trump's doctor for a while. Hardly matters if what he was saying was true. Working for Trump automatically nullifies words.

Anyway, the recommendations are ridiculous, favoring the shot in circumstance where its own hazard (there is always some down-side to all vaccines) exceeds any possible protection. Iirc, Trump's Dr. went on about prior infection and natural immunity being as effective as the shot, if said person hadn't been vaccinated. It's likely superior, actually. Of course, this would apply to the young and healthy types. For them, what the hell good is the vaccine? Especially if they've already had covid. The CDC's guideline (everyone over 6-months) is suspiciously loaded in favor of some huge profits.

No response is needed. Besides, the taint of corruption is so endemic now, the data you would offer is likely to be propaganda, essentially. The lying and cheating has absolutely penetrated the scientific community. The sins of commission are too common. Adverse events are often squelched, according to underlying agendas, including research at the university level. The money is there to create drugs, not life-style choices. Dissenting voices have been censored until recently. Surely you'll be curious to hear them?

Hey, RFK Jr is picking up steam, in spite of a relentless media campaign to smear him. Same with the Donald. Biden, evidently, is sunk.
What amazes me most is that the media assumes that Trump will be running...despite all the mounting evidence of his crimes. WTF? Why wouldn't the assumption be that he would be soundly disqualified? Pretty fishy. My hunch is that the powers behind the show have decided that the U.S. most move to a more fascist model.
stanky

Post by stanky »

Just bumped into this exposure of Moderna's attempts to censor critical discussion on social media:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQjmNoI ... el=TheHill

As timing would have it, a few minutes ago i was exposed to covid. My crazy neighbor needed a ride to get his truck which was at the repair shop. He told me he tested positive this morning and asked if i'd like him to mask up. I passed, not seeing the point. Suddenly, almost everyone we know has it. Our community thanksgiving party has been cancelled. I'm in my mid 70's with comorbidity of copd and arthritis and passed on the latest booster. I can see no reason for it, based on the science. The talking heads on msnbc or cnn aren't repeating the science as they promote the booster and Biden. They're pushing the propaganda...as they're told to do.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

stanky wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:53 pmWorking for Trump automatically nullifies words.
Yes.

If someone who had worked for Trump told me that the sky was blue, I'd go outside to check.
If you're not on edge, you're taking up too much space.
grayman

Post by grayman »

I thought this was good...and accurate:
Jeff Tiedrich @itsJeffTiedrich

#BREAKING: Well-Regulated Militia Opens Fire In Ohio Walmart; Cheap Thoughts And Useless Prayers Now Being Rushed To The Scene ... more on this soon-to-be-forgotten-and-then-repeated story as it develops ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/least-3-peop ... 02256.html
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

grayman wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:51 pm I thought this was good...and accurate:
Jeff Tiedrich @itsJeffTiedrich

#BREAKING: Well-Regulated Militia Opens Fire In Ohio Walmart; Cheap Thoughts And Useless Prayers Now Being Rushed To The Scene ... more on this soon-to-be-forgotten-and-then-repeated story as it develops ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/least-3-peop ... 02256.html
It’s at least the second deadly shooting at the same store where, nearly 10 years ago, police shot and killed a Black man who was holding an air rifle he had found on a store shelf and was not in its packaging. The killing sparked outrage and calls for reform.
FL and I spent part of a couple years in Yellow Springs, not too far from there. We were in that WalMart not too long after that guy was killed by the cops.

Probably kinda inappropriate of me but I remember asking a couple store employees which aisle it was where the cops shot and killed him so I could go see it. I think they looked stricken. Not sure why I wanted to walk down that aisle, whole thing just really pissed me off.

Still does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtPt6GrnE6s
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

stanky wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:53 pm My hunch is that the powers behind the show...
That's hilarious - you're now quoting Trump's exact words.

Deep State.
stanky

Post by stanky »

Admin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:29 am
stanky wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:53 pm My hunch is that the powers behind the show...
That's hilarious - you're now quoting Trump's exact words.

Deep State.
And you continue with your smug insults while ignoring what i'm addressing.
Are you seeing no instances of malfeasance in the way the vaccine is being pushed on people that don't need it?
Do you consider it a success? Other than for the billionaires it has created?
Do you consider the rejection of the lab leak theory sound science?
Have you dared to even read anything that challenges the script being forced upon us by most media outlets?

Painting me as something i'm not is a childish way to reinforce your own sketchy knowledge.
Citing bloated numbers of how many people's lives have been saved by the covid vaccine and boosters hardly qualifies as science.
It reminds me of the tactics used by big tobacco in the 60's to soft sell the harm. In the ads, doctors would recommend certain brands of cigarettes as the healthy choice.

Well, we have bigger problems now. Various disease agents are escaping the perma frost, for instance. We may very well need serious vaccines in the near future. Pfizer and Moderna's bullshit science will make it very difficult for any future acceptance of mandated protections.
Instead, it smacks of an exercise in social controls; testing the waters. At least, that's how many people will interpret such future actions. Had the big pharma players been honest from the start, these doubts wouldn't exist. Instead, they instituted an aggressive program of censorship and bribery. Rational criticism was forbidden from the public dialog. Still is, to a large degree.

Now, the same b.s. tactics are being used to crush dissent regarding Israel's nasty war or our pointless proxy war with Russia in the Ukraine.
Meanwhile, the supreme court is working hard to dismantle any safeguards for disseminating data; to make it harder to vote; to give the president sweeping new powers and so on. And the resistance has been co-opted. We're just going along with our broken and corrupt future, with barely a murmur of opposition.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

stanky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pmAre you seeing no instances of malfeasance in the way the vaccine is being pushed on people that don't need it?
Everybody needs it. That's kind of the whole point of why vaccines work.
If you're not on edge, you're taking up too much space.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

stanky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pm And you continue with your smug insults while ignoring what i'm addressing.
Are you seeing no instances of malfeasance in the way the vaccine is being pushed on people that don't need it?
Your ignorance over covid and the vaccines is truly breathtaking.

Covid is a very strange disease that is causing lifelong problems for people, including children. On the other hand, the vaccines are know to have a minuscule chance of danger, just as all vaccines ever. Covid is at least as bad as measles, and possibly worse once long-term damage is factored in. The best estimates so far is that each infection with covid reduces life span by a cumulative 1%. That's fine if you're an old cunt,. but not so good if you're 2. Vaccination reduces those odds a lot.
stanky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pm Do you consider it a success? Other than for the billionaires it has created?
Oh boo-fucking-hoo, someone got rich.

That's how capitalism works, and while I'm not a fan myself, I can't create a time machine to go back and murder Milton Friedman's mother before he's born, so I live with what we have.
stanky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pmDo you consider the rejection of the lab leak theory sound science?
Hmm, let me think about that.

Ebola, HIV. SARS, MERS and lots of other diseases are zoonotic in origin. Covid has a reservoir in bats and mustelids. Occam's razor says the by far most likely source is animals at the Wuhan market, where traces of the virus were found.

The other thing is, it's not relevant where it started - it's here and we have to deal with it.

People far smarter than me who work with viruses for a living find the lab leak theory laughable but people can think what they like - it changes nothing.
stanky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pmHave you dared to even read anything that challenges the script being forced upon us by most media outlets?
Stay away from media outlets and look at the science and you might learn something.
stanky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pmPainting me as something i'm not is a childish way to reinforce your own sketchy knowledge.
Yeah, right.
stanky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pmCiting bloated numbers of how many people's lives have been saved by the covid vaccine and boosters hardly qualifies as science.
How are they bloated? Never mind science, it's basic arithmetic - even my kids could do simple multiplication and division at primary school and that\s all that's needed to arrive at the massive numbers of lives saved. Not that it will mean anything to you, but scientists in NZ have arrived at a figure of 20,000 saved by vaccines and lockdowns just in this tiny country. https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/499 ... s-research

Of course, you know much better than scientists - they get paid for their views. Oooh money!
stanky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pm It reminds me of the tactics used by big tobacco in the 60's to soft sell the harm. In the ads, doctors would recommend certain brands of cigarettes as the healthy choice.
I'm only quoting that for anyone who might miss it to see how fucking idiotic it is.
stanky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pmWell, we have bigger problems now. Various disease agents are escaping the perma frost, for instance. We may very well need serious vaccines in the near future. Pfizer and Moderna's bullshit science will make it very difficult for any future acceptance of mandated protections.
Pure conspiracist nonsense. The scientists at Pfizer rightly received a Nobel Prize for their work developing vaccines that will in time guard against cancer.
stanky wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pmInstead, it smacks of an exercise in social controls; testing the waters.
Whoop! Whoop!

Plandemic conspiracy alert!

You realise, of course, that the vaccine is enabled by 5G so Bill Gates and George Soros can control people? My cellphone reception gets better with every vaccine booster I get.