Weather

Start here
arthwollipot

Re: Weather

Post by arthwollipot »

sparks wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:45 pm
arthwollipot wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:37 am
sparks wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:45 amScience is a religion.
No, it is not. Not by any reasonable definition of the terms "science" or "religion".
You misunderstood. I didn't say that. Stanky did many moons ago.
Yeah, well, Stanky is wrong. I guess that's no longer a surprise.
If you're not on edge, you're taking up too much space.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

For the record: even his own sister repudiates and condemns RFK Jr's statements on COVID.

https://rfkhumanrights.org/press/statem ... nt-remarks
If you're not on edge, you're taking up too much space.
sparks

Post by sparks »

arthwollipot wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:38 am For the record: even his own sister repudiates and condemns RFK Jr's statements on COVID.

https://rfkhumanrights.org/press/statem ... nt-remarks
Thanks for the link. I think we're on the same page here Arth.

In case it wasn't clear to you, I also think RFK Jr is an antivax nut job. But I dont think stanky deserves the treatment he received here just because he doesn't see it our way.

His statement long ago about science being a religion prompted me to refer to him as a cunt.

But I just don't see this one the same way. If peeps don't want to get vaccinated, then let the ignorant cunts die.

Real fucking simple.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

sparks wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:22 amBut I just don't see this one the same way. If peeps don't want to get vaccinated, then let the ignorant cunts die.

Real fucking simple.
You forget the glaringly obvious point - parents who are antivax don't get their kids vaccinated.

Samoa, with a population of a whopping 200,000 people, saw 60 children die of measles just 4 years ago. NZ will see the same thing happen, and it's not just down to outright antivaxers, a lot of it is "vaccine hesitancy" where the parents can't be bother because they don't think it's a problem.

A huge part of why those parents don't think it's a problem is because they know a stupid old cunt like stanky - a seemingly smart guy, who explains why big pharma is evil and natural diet will save you. Then their child dies.

I don't give a flying fuck how many antivax adults die of covid, influenza, tetanus or whooping cough, but children dying because their parents are ignorant, lazy or both, ain't cool.
sparks

Post by sparks »

The kids of antivaxxers die. Indeed some do.

But you are not in control of this and you never will be.

I suggest you give up trying to save the childrenz and just let it go. Can't kill ignorance anymore than you can kill a shitty idea.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

Admin wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:39 pm
sparks wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:22 amBut I just don't see this one the same way. If peeps don't want to get vaccinated, then let the ignorant cunts die.

Real fucking simple.
You forget the glaringly obvious point - parents who are antivax don't get their kids vaccinated.

Samoa, with a population of a whopping 200,000 people, saw 60 children die of measles just 4 years ago. NZ will see the same thing happen, and it's not just down to outright antivaxers, a lot of it is "vaccine hesitancy" where the parents can't be bother because they don't think it's a problem.

A huge part of why those parents don't think it's a problem is because they know a stupid old cunt like stanky - a seemingly smart guy, who explains why big pharma is evil and natural diet will save you. Then their child dies.

I don't give a flying fuck how many antivax adults die of covid, influenza, tetanus or whooping cough, but children dying because their parents are ignorant, lazy or both, ain't cool.
When I met stanky the very first thing he did (if I remember right) was to point out a big stain he had on the front of his shirt, to break the ice I guess.

Seems pretty unlikely somebody is going to have their kid die because stanky said ¨don´t get vaccinated¨. Maybe if he were in the Kentucky state legislature...

https://www.wkyt.com/2023/03/02/committ ... -students/
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

President Bush wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:35 pm Seems pretty unlikely somebody is going to have their kid die because stanky said ¨don´t get vaccinated¨. Maybe if he were in the Kentucky state legislature...
It's a cumulative effect in the case of vaccine hesitancy. Each time a moron encounters a cunt saying the vaccine is worthless is another brick in the wall.

And hey, I haven't banned him - he's quite welcome to continue posting his drivel, but I'll keep calling him on it.
stanky

Post by stanky »

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

How fucking typical and boring. 17 minutes of irrelevant nonsense. I don't give a flying fuck on his opinions on Joos and the virus. Even then, The Hill's little white correspondent was full of shit on the origin of the outbreak, claiming "US Government Agencies are in agreement a lab leak is the most likely cause". Utter bullshit, and flies in the face of actual science. There is no consensus and they're making guesses on incomplete data.

Not a word of your feeble video negates the major point that RFK Jr is an antivax cunt and has been for decades.

You have no clues at all. A sad old fart deluded by a severe case of Dunning-Kruger.
sparks

Post by sparks »

Names do not make arguments TA.

I know I know, pot kettle black.

But jeebus fucking christ pal, give it up.