Weather

Start here
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weather

Post by Admin »

stanky wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:49 pm good god, man...you must own stock in Pfizer if you think that was a good vaccine.
Saved millions of lives. I'm happy to say it's good.

As always, you don't even attempt to support your position with evidence, for the very good reason that none exists.

Lot's of vaccines have short immunity periods. The 'flu vaccine is a prime example.
stanky

Post by stanky »

As always, you're too deeply embedded with generic lefty propaganda for meaningful debate. It would take years and go no where. You say that the Pfizer vaccine saved millions of lives. That is a meaningless statement. What might have saved millions of lives is vitamin D3...or better yet, good nutrition and less fat. As per the harm done by the mandates and lock downs? The vaccine itself? We can't know that because the data is withheld.
There is always some side effects.
This pandemic was manufactured. Old people in poor health were the victims. Kids didn't really get it. Perfectly reasonable. A trial run to test the waters? If that isn't true, then consider how easily it could become true? The concept of vaccine, coupled with corrupt government, and now, international authorities that can enforce mandates if need be. That's a ton of power in very few hands. Those hands must be spotless.
Vaccines should be a last resort. Companies like Pfizer should be gone. Politics and money. Lobbyists. Corruption. wtf. RFK jr is the bad guy?
stanky

Post by stanky »

oops. i'm spouting Ike-like conspiracy.
what military industrial complex?
vaccine compliance issues are the real problem.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

stanky wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pm As always, you're too deeply embedded with generic lefty propaganda for meaningful debate.
Laughably pathetic lack of evidence and idiotic statement noted.

Propaganda and what I think has nothing to do with anything. I follow evidence. You have zero and keep doubling down on the obviousness of the lack by continuing to post shit like that while never putting one valid piece of information down.

I've given you the benefit of the doubt for a long time, but it's your typical pattern - cry about people not listening to you because they're indoctrinated instead of posting evidence. It is truly fucking feeble.
stanky wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pmIt would take years and go no where.
Yeah, because you don't only not understand the evidence, you don't even know what evidence is.
stanky wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pmYou say that the Pfizer vaccine saved millions of lives. That is a meaningless statement.
Hand-waving in the face of hard scientific data.

You really have joined the other side.

Tell me where these are wrong:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lani ... 6/fulltext
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/rep ... lion-lives
https://www.nber.org/digest/202205/esti ... d-vaccines
https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blog/2 ... alizations
https://fullfact.org/health/covid-vacci ... any-lives/

You've made lots of statements about being the "real science guy". In the real world, you're an anti-science fuckwit. Those links are science, your lack of links and idiot statements are stuff I wipe off my shoes.
stanky wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pmWhat might have saved millions of lives is vitamin D3...or better yet, good nutrition and less fat.
I hear Joe Rogan is looking for people like you to quote on his podcast.
stanky wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pmAs per the harm done by the mandates and lock downs?
I've said to you before how you don't understand the argument about the lesser of two evils, and there's another excellent example.

The lockdowns were damaging, but the virus was much more damaging. Thank christ you're some stupid old white cunt on a piece of dirt in the back blocks of Kentucky where nobody can hear you ranting.
stanky wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pmThe vaccine itself? We can't know that because the data is withheld.
Pure fucking gold!

The first response of a good conspiracist - "We don't know because they're withholding the data!!11!!"
stanky wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pmThis pandemic was manufactured. Old people in poor health were the victims. Kids didn't really get it. Perfectly reasonable. A trial run to test the waters? If that isn't true, then consider how easily it could become true? The concept of vaccine, coupled with corrupt government, and now, international authorities that can enforce mandates if need be. That's a ton of power in very few hands. Those hands must be spotless.
And there we have it- all the way down the rabbit hole.

I thought for a long time you'd join a church - you were at that fringe position where being stardust wasn't quite enough for you, but I was wrong - instead of cleaving to the sky-daddy, you've just gone full conspiracy theorist.

Fascinating to watch, actually, so thanks for the insight.

As to kids not dying from covid, eat this you revolting old scroat: https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-survival/covid-19/

Thousands of kids died from covid. You've now become every bit as bad as Alex Jones denying school shooting have victims.

Sickening.
stanky wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pmVaccines should be a last resort. Companies like Pfizer should be gone. Politics and money. Lobbyists. Corruption. wtf. RFK jr is the bad guy?
Perfect finish, thanks - instead of de-funding the cops, let's banish medical science.

Antibiotics are evil, too.

Next time you get sick, go eat some grass and leave medical care to those who are worth caring for.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

stanky wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:50 pm oops. i'm spouting Ike-like conspiracy.
No, Ike was smart and right.

You're spouting Alex Jones-like conspiracy.

At least he has the excuse of making money out of it, you're a sad old cunt with shit for brains.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

YES. RFK JR IS A BAD GUY.

He promotes misinformation which has literally killed innocent people. He has blood on his hands. When you look up "evil fucktard" in the dictionary, you see his picture, right next to Mercola.

And you support him? Then I guess you're an evil fucktard too.
If you're not on edge, you're taking up too much space.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

stanky wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pm As always, you're too deeply embedded with generic lefty propaganda for meaningful debate. It would take years and go no where. You say that the Pfizer vaccine saved millions of lives. That is a meaningless statement. What might have saved millions of lives is vitamin D3...or better yet, good nutrition and less fat. As per the harm done by the mandates and lock downs? The vaccine itself? We can't know that because the data is withheld.
This pandemic was manufactured. Old people in poor health were the victims. Kids didn't really get it. Perfectly reasonable. A trial run to test the waters? If that isn't true, then consider how easily it could become true? The concept of vaccine, coupled with corrupt government, and now, international authorities that can enforce mandates if need be. That's a ton of power in very few hands. Those hands must be spotless.
Vaccines should be a last resort. Companies like Pfizer should be gone. Politics and money. Lobbyists. Corruption. wtf. RFK jr is the bad guy?
You noticed how woke Waffle House is getting?
stanky

Post by stanky »

except for the Prez, that's a bunch of harsh conclusion jumping. Such a reaction from TA and Arth. Frightening how quickly we can become uncivil.
We've basically been in agreement, perhaps to a boring degree, on 9 out of ten issues. Pretty strict to do character assassination on people that fail you 10%. My doubts about the efficacy of the covid "vaccines", and the origins of the pathogen don't make me fit your fantasy conspiracy theorist.
The insults are childish. The need to paint me as someone i'm not is telling. Alex Jones is not in my world. Science is. Presently books are "Slime" and "Homo Deus".

Anyway, no point in being here or defending myself. Seems dumb to end on such a sour note, but i have nothing to add.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

If this were a normal disagreement, you'd have a point. But supporting an evil fucker like RFK Jr. is not normal.

Oh I forgot to add. Those morons who idolise him are also SovCit lunatics. They believe that spelling your name weirdly is enough to exempt you from the law. Idiots.
If you're not on edge, you're taking up too much space.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

stanky wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:22 am except for the Prez, that's a bunch of harsh conclusion jumping.
No conclusions were jumped to - you freely stated what you think.
stanky wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:22 am Such a reaction from TA and Arth. Frightening how quickly we can become uncivil.
Hardly the first time, or is your memory fucked as well as the rest of your brain?

I can't count the number of times I backed away from your pathetic "science is a religion" bullshit.
stanky wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:22 amPretty strict to do character assassination on people that fail you 10%. My doubts about the efficacy of the covid "vaccines", and the origins of the pathogen don't make me fit your fantasy conspiracy theorist.
Yeah they do - and that's the line I won't allow to be crossed - antivaxers are the lowest form of human life.

And now you're one of them and barely worth my contempt.
stanky wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:22 am Anyway, no point in being here or defending myself. Seems dumb to end on such a sour note, but i have nothing to add.
You, I couldn't give a fuck about - the only person who concerns me in all this is Grayman. He's tried to walk to wavy line between the bullshit and being friends, and now you've taken that away with your idiotic antivax stand.

The greatest irony to me is that without the vaccine, you, as an an old, white, smoking & drinking bloke, would almost certainly be dead from covid.

Fuck off.