Planet America

Start here
grayman

Re: Planet America

Post by grayman »

arthwollipot wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:45 am I just applied to renew my passport for a bucket list trip in November.
Something I've been wanting to try.

Envious.
Meadmaker

Post by Meadmaker »

As more comes out about the shooter, I think we'll see that he was just someone trying to prove his significance.

That, and when you spend your life surrounded by guns, you fantasize about using them.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

Happiness is a warm gun.
stanky

Post by stanky »

starting to think it's non-conspiratorial....but a major fuck-up by the SS.

it does set the dems back on replacing Joe.
and he won't go.
forcing him will be slow.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Meadmaker wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:12 pm As more comes out about the shooter, I think we'll see that he was just someone trying to prove his significance.
100%, but he failed.

Killing a US president is a secure way of getting your name in the history books and the minds of the masses. Even I know the names Sirhan, Oswald and Booth, but I couldn't tell you who shot Reagan off the top of my head.
sparks

Post by sparks »

Admin wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:39 pm
Meadmaker wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:12 pm As more comes out about the shooter, I think we'll see that he was just someone trying to prove his significance.
100%, but he failed.

Killing a US president is a secure way of getting your name in the history books and the minds of the masses. Even I know the names Sirhan, Oswald and Booth, but I couldn't tell you who shot Reagan off the top of my head.
That one was some obsessed idiot who had 'special' feelings for Jody Fosters tan lines. Guessing he didn't realize she's a lap-licker.
Meadmaker

Post by Meadmaker »

Admin wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:39 pm
100%, but he failed.
He will be remembered forever as a bloodstain who killed someone by accident while missing his target.

Except that "forever" will probably be some time around the beginning of August. After that, his family and his victims' families will remember and be pissed off, and everyone else will have moved on.

Eta: Hinckley. But I couldn't tell you who fired the shots that paralyzed George Wallace.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

sparks wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:56 pm That one was some obsessed idiot who had 'special' feelings for Jody Fosters tan lines.
I know exactly what his motive was, it was the name that escaped me. Taxi Driver minus the happy ending.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

Admin wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:57 pm
sparks wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:56 pm That one was some obsessed idiot who had 'special' feelings for Jody Fosters tan lines.
I know exactly what his motive was, it was the name that escaped me. Taxi Driver minus the happy ending.
Appreciated that movie so much I started driving cab not too long after I first saw it.

Always figured the ending with the Jodie Foster's parents voiceover thanking Travis Bickle for rescuing her was a fantasy as he died. Made way more sense that way.
stanky

Post by stanky »

Not to promote violent behavior, but that kid is a lot more famous that he likely would have been just working at the old folks home.

not to promote conspiracy, but the shooter was in a Black Rock ad, and they are taking over the world.

For fans of the phenomena (conspiracy), Vacaville Prison and MK-ultra are the tits and ass.
Several famous killers passed through.

With life itself trying to kill us, and the 2nd Law polishing off any residue, who needs conspiracies?