Planet America

Start here
stanky

Re: Planet America

Post by stanky »

Admin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:06 pm Meanwhile, on the RFK Jr is totally sane and a good guy front...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rfk-jr-k ... a80cd4c03c

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/robert-f ... 8aee5f636c
those are nothing. some of his family are being assholes. pretty normal stuff. him endorsing trump was smart. he's moved much closer to the white house; maybe v.p. job? Trump quits. there you go. which party doesn't matter. they're the same party. neither has direction. rather, they have the same old direction. Hear what he says; quite sane. the reporting is insane. pity. why read the whale thing? click bait for gross rfk jr look. but he wanted the skull from a dead whale that washed up in his town.

i don't much care about the election, but i do care about how wildly easy it is to get people divisive and divided over relentless propaganda, from all sides. it comes from media's worst instincts and the demise of journalism. we're told what to believe, and believe it; whichever flavor you like.
sparks

Post by sparks »

stanky I find it hard to believe that you'd stick by your boy even after he endorsed Mango for a job in Mangos administration if he gets re-elected. On top of that, you go on to blame his family and the bleeding damned press. No one put a gun to his head or words in his mouth all about vaccines and chem-trails.

GODDAMNED CHEM-TRAILS FOR CHRISTS FUCKING SAKES!!!

Better stay away from the nettles for a few days. I think they're frying your brains.
stanky

Post by stanky »

he's not 'my boy' and my brain is fine. Chemtrails is b.s.
he said he'd look into it when someone brought it up.

meanwhile, what's to defend? against what alternative?
ride the wave of the Harris hype? she's a hollow person who would like more fame and power and money.

sparky, i don't care about it. i care that you might not think the same assassination happened to Bernie, for the same reason. remember all the great things he was about and how he was treated...even on npr. they boycotted him. he was the candidate with the rumpled suit and messy hair. kennedy has a voice handicap. a talking head on cnn made fun of it as rfk jr spoke about curbing our bloated military and citizen's united.

that should be more than enough to ignore the b.s. about vax, dead whale, his landed gentry relatives, normally mocked.

you're being conned. a perfect candidate would be mowed down if he went after the corruption.

if i vote, it will probably be for jill stein (again).
yeah, she's been assassinated too. ever listen to her speak? you have a big problem with her agenda?
we aren't allowed to entertain solutions to global issues. if we did, big money would crush our representative before they got elected. does not matter who it is.

ever wonder how we get such shit (like trump or Biden) in the white house?
do you think it's what 'the people' want? that it represents us?
I'm too sane.
watch it get twisted now.

turn me into the enemy?
it's absurd. and the sting is (evidently) helping my arthritic hands.
or, dumb, momentary luck.

you've heard that we die, right?
we should enter that data into our logic system.

and ask "compared to what?"
sparks

Post by sparks »

This is not personal stanky.

And he said a helluva lot more than 'he'd look into it'. The linky is right here in this topic. I cannot agree that endorsing Mango is a good move. I cannot agree that all your heroes have been 'assassinated' by big power, big money, big bullshit, etc.

You've been defending Jr.'s bullshit for quite some time now and that makes him your boy. You say Bernie got it from among others, NPR. Well what the fuck are you doing when you spread bullshit you just pulled out of your ass about Harris?

"she's a hollow person who would like more fame and power and money." Evidences and facts or you're full of shit my friend.

Whales heads and dead bear cubs. Your boy is one twisted motherfucker and no more fit to be POTUS than that sleazeball Mango, and you bloody well know it. But you've committed to a point and now you've got to stand that point even if it buries you.

Well, all I can say is enjoy the ride. Just as you seem to be enjoying the self medication with the nettles. Sure hope you don't end up killing yourself. I'm also sure there isn't a fucking thing I could say that would change your mind.

And really now, the lack of caps and punctuation really does hinder your ability to communicate effectively. In short, if you don't want to come off as an uneducated hayseed hick, stop acting like one. We all know you're not. And if it's a matter of the arthritis, install some freebie speech to text program on your computer and be done with the keyboard.

"you've heard that we die, right?"
What in the name of hell are you talking about now? Yea, after losing 4/6ths of my immediate family, I think I know a little bit about it. I won't bore you with the details of the friends, both great and fucked that have gone on before me. I fail to see your point here. I find the fact that you think there is one somewhat disturbing.
Meadmaker

Post by Meadmaker »

From an article today:

The former president on Tuesday “reTruthed” a response to a photo of the women smiling side by side that read: “Funny how blowjobs impacted both their careers differently…”

"The women" were Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton. (Apparently, the allegation is that Harris was sexually involved with Willie Brown.)

I would think that would just make a bunch of people instantly say that he was unacceptable as president, but this is 21st century America, so who knows?

The sense I get is that people are tired of Trump. His hard core support will hold at somewhere around 45%, which is still enough to make the election close, given electoral college math, but I sense that people are just fed up and that the election is Harris' to lose. Then I remind myself that I felt the same way in 2016. There's still a lot of time left between now and the election.
stanky

Re: Planet Americaahe's

Post by stanky »

sparky,

even the first line of your post above is b.s.

and i'm unconcerned about my lack of intelligence or the public view of it.
also, i'm not a journalist. what i type here isn't at all equivalent to npr. what i've read and known about Harris goes back to her CA A.G. gig.
she'd keep prisoners locked up longer than need be, because they were free labor.
i find her creepy. that's not a fact for pulling out of an ass. it's opinion.
how she rose to power is creepy. remember how nowhere she was as a candidate?
and, quite suddenly, we're told to ride this wave of excitement about her.

it's gross media manipulation. and you've been caught. you're cock sure about something.
something you were told.

the most recent thing i've heard bob jr talk about was the fda and the issue of sick and fat kids and exposing the fda's funding of which 1/2 comes from big pharma. 3/4's of their drug division comes from big pharma. he thought that was a real issue; that a sick baby was very profitable as things are with health care. I heard no nuttery. again.

i've actually never heard the guy say anything stupid. but then, because i'm not a fan-boy, i haven't dug up every old speech. I know he's a successful enviornmental lawyer which is cool. isn't it?
the guy's smart and honest. he's had a color-full life; honest about drugs, adultery, all of it. knowledgeable guy, based on what i've read and heard. I have to doubt that you've ever listened to a recent interview or speech of his.

the implication that he's a sick dude because of the bear or whale is nonsense. in fact, it's an affirmation that he's a curious guy. he didn't kill those beasts, you know?
this defense role is nuts. it's not my thing or my bad. I got no bumper stickers. i detest trump. and i think it's a very smart move for bob. Trump ain't long for the job, should they win. If they lose, rfk jr wasn't about to get any offers from the dems, so he could have an influence on policy.

again, what alarms me is how easily and quickly people can form strong opinions based on superficial crap, to the point of war.
that's what wrankles me. being pegged. or wanting to peg people into categories.
i went from sane to insane one day because, after 4 shots of it, i mentioned that it's a shitty vaccine.
i watched as people turned on me for it. not that i was out preaching against it. very casual mention.
(in my real world) and it was weird. then, here.

aren't chem trails water vapor? i never looked into the conspiracy stuff, but, obviously a plane can deliver stuff out of it's behind, flying along...visible stuff to put out fires or to start them; to fertilize a crop or poison a field. so, that conspiracy shit is at least connected to the possibility in reality. unlike mermaids and krakkens.

so fuck-off, generally
and have a nice day.
sparks

Post by sparks »

Clearly can't debate with you to any good effect. You're worse than Doc_X over at SC. Both so bloody sure you're correct and everyone else is wrong.

OK then. I give up trying to talk to you. There's simply no point to it.
stanky

Post by stanky »

sparks wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:53 pm Clearly can't debate with you to any good effect. You're worse than Doc_X over at SC. Both so bloody sure you're correct and everyone else is wrong.

OK then. I give up trying to talk to you. There's simply no point to it.
that's silly. everyone is pretty sure their right, aren't they? but we change, even without trying.
i even changed to accept multiple truths and multi-dimensional perceptual shifts, so everyone can be correct. even liberals. it's a very liberal view. i got no celeb crushes. i stumbled upon a guy talking about the heart of the matter, or so i think, and noticed none else were. That's it. Plenty of others have also noticed that. it's not wildly obtuse.
is there something about Harris i should know? Or the democratic party's decent into hell? Neither's where i'm at.

the crack about death as a reference point in analyses of medicine options; it was my defense of the urtication, which is questionable. but damn it, someone has to, so i went in again today. stung instantly his time. don't know why. it's all an experiment with me. come see.
sparks

Post by sparks »

If I had the money for a visit, I would. If I had someone I could trust my cats with, I would. But wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which hand fills up first.
stanky

Post by stanky »

that's nice to hear.
these various arguments online are a poor representation of who someone is.
and some of the debates are on subject matters that shouldn't be significant enough that family members write you off. I'm a busted-up, eccentric old stonemason with a philosophical bent who fusses around the homestead trying to make art. depending on how the meds work, i may soon be unable to play in canoes and climb mountains.

i'm presently working on something kinda amazing. no pics; no evidence.
a huge tree broke in the wind. still alive, btw. hollow, big enough to go inside.
the goal is a secret-ish hideout/hobbit house, etc. it's been scary, chainsaw on ladder stuff; me weak as fuck and compensating like a mo-fo. off to it now. found a sweet arrow head next to it yesterday,
why am i telling this?

because i'm a fuck-tard. it's meant for a small kid to discover. I plan on cutting a door from the inside, accessed from above. i shouldn't be doing his stuff, but knowing i almost can't makes me want to cram such efforts before death.