Pssst! Wheres the Joe Biden thread?

Start here
Di Wundrin

Pssst! Wheres the Joe Biden thread?

Post by Di Wundrin »

I thought they'd be plenty to say about Joe and the secret paperwork on Ukraine he was using to blackmail their government.

Cat got ya tongues??

Or maybe you haven't heard that they're still finding secret documents all over Joe's house now? Are CNN all over it in breathless outrage?
Or are they still in gaslighting mode? ;)

Not that 'The Big Guy' would have been using them for extortion of Foreign governments or anything like that. Trump would have of courese, but good ole Joe's squeaky clean. He must be or the DNC would want him impeached, right? Probably mistook Top Secret for Victoria's Secret and took them home for a good read while Jill was out.

Anywayyyy how excited are you at the prospect of President Harris?? :mrgreen: 8-)

..yes of course I'm enjoying the hell out it. bwaahahaha.
Di Wundrin

Re: Pssst! Wheres the Joe Biden thread?

Post by Di Wundrin »

Delete thisun please? had a technology deficiency moment.
Last edited by Di Wundrin on Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

Thisun too please.
Last edited by Di Wundrin on Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grayman

Post by grayman »

There's a lot of that going around lately...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64392871
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

I've said before that the biggest takeaway from this whole situation is that the US government does not have a handle on classified document management.
sparks

Post by sparks »

The US government doesn't have a handle on any fucking thing except lining their pockets.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Di Wundrin wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:40 pm I thought they'd be plenty to say about Joe and the secret paperwork on Ukraine he was using to blackmail their government.
And there was me thinking it was Hillary's sex pics with that chick whose hubby turned out to be a pedo.

Pence is in it now.

Looks like the real question is: which US politician with access to classified documents doesn't have some at home.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

Admin wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:14 am
Di Wundrin wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:40 pm I thought they'd be plenty to say about Joe and the secret paperwork on Ukraine he was using to blackmail their government.
And there was me thinking it was Hillary's sex pics with that chick whose hubby turned out to be a pedo.

Pence is in it now.

Looks like the real question is: which US politician with access to classified documents doesn't have some at home.
Guess I'd better check the attic.
stanky

Post by stanky »

Biden is an empty suit. He is more of the same; basically identical to Trump's policies; pawn of corporate power. He's a famous liar, like Trump, and has no intention of fulfilling any campaign promises...same like all of them. His election was a dark day for America. Not because he beat Trump; because he wasn't someone else. The idea of him running again is preposterous. He barely knows where he is.

Otoh, it will barely matter who is elected. We're fucked, regardless.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

Yeah thoughts 'n prayers for that.

I'm just chuffed at watching CNN's ratings tank, bit of karma sauce.

What I find most astounding is that there's not some bespectacled clerk keeping score on who has copies of which paperwork.

The public libraries are run more efficiently than Spook HQ?? seriously?