Planet America

Start here
stanky

Re: Planet America

Post by stanky »

As per trans swimmers, i think it's more about the whiteness, as for why the story is popular. It brings attention to white females that are really good at a sport. Crackers still own swimming. Not for long. Use to own gymnastics...even basketball. Is it racist to say that letting these white she-males into the sport will be like letting the Negro into pro basketball? And, if nothing is done, women's sports will be mostly trans males. That's ok with me. It would likely cause some subsidiary leagues, which could be fun. All lesbian pole vaulting comes to mind.

If pride was worth having, i'd swell slightly, knowing that in swim meets, the all male team would kick the tran's assess, should they ever compete in exhibition.

spark's answer is coming.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

Meadmaker wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:41 pm And in a speech yesterday, Trump promised to have a "Christian Day of Visibility".
As though they're hard to spot.
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

Have you noticed that the issue with trans athletes is always, always, always about trans women and never about trans men?
sparks

Post by sparks »

Admin wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:58 pm And Planet America to the core.

What a shock to see the guy arrested here has both MAGA and Confederate flags on his wall.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world-news/3502 ... ion-videos
Jesus Titty Fucking Christ. And they all get 5 years when they should be shot. Miserable fuckers one and all.
Meadmaker

Post by Meadmaker »

Admin wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:58 pm And Planet America to the core.

What a shock to see the guy arrested here has both MAGA and Confederate flags on his wall.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world-news/3502 ... ion-videos
To be fair, there were people of other nationalities arrested as well.

That was a truly disgusting story, though.
Meadmaker

Post by Meadmaker »

Removed duplicate.
Last edited by Meadmaker on Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meadmaker

Post by Meadmaker »

arthwollipot wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:52 pm Have you noticed that the issue with trans athletes is always, always, always about trans women and never about trans men?
Yes.
Meadmaker

Post by Meadmaker »

Admin wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:55 pm What gets me is that people can't seem to find the middle ground here, and I know a goodly number of trans people. They're divided on the sport issue themselves. Some see the sense.....
I have opinions about the trans sports issue, and I would agree that there is one side that has "sense". However, I can acknowledge there are two sides. I don't think that every single person who disagrees with me is an idiot, or a bad person. I think they have bad priorities. In general, if you examine the reasoning of people who disagree with me on sports, an awful lot of it begins with, "Sports are not important, therefore...." I think that's messed up, but I will acknowledge it as a legitimate opinion, even if I strongly disagree.

What drives me a bit crazy are the people who are just in total denial of reality. Last year, there was a congressional hearing where an expert witness claimed that there really wasn't a blanket advantage for men over women in sports, and another who said she really couldn't comment because she wasn't a biologist.

Now, that's some flat Earth level stupid there. It's even dumber than flat Earth belief, because at least with flat Earth, if you just use your eyes, the Earth looks flat. However, your first person, everyday, experience, validates that women really are the weaker sex. You have to actively deny the obvious that's right in front of you in order to believe that there's some sort of uncertainty about that. And yet, they do. Regardless of your opinion on trans sports issues, or any other trans issue, base it on reality, not wishful thinking.

And do left leaning politicians or media figures call out that kind of level of stupid, so that we can get rid of it and have a reasonable debate on aspects of the debate that are actually worth debating? Nope. At that hearing, not one Democrat had a question along the lines of, "We all know that, in general, men have more athletic ability than women. Despite that, why is it important to allow transwomen to compete in the women's division?"
stanky

Post by stanky »

sparks wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:16 pm
stanky wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:49 am As i mentioned, not much outcry.
In fact, i think the most common position Americans take regarding our clandestine activities is to know nothing about them or to simply not believe the ugly facts. In my experience, the dark stuff is never taught at school. Whistle blowers are locked up or worse.
and still, there isn't adequate outrage to have effect. Guantanamo still operates.

so yeah, we must like it.

what do you think?
are the young simply too lazy or apathetic to organize protests and boycotts?

Too bad the draft stopped. It probably had lots to do with the robust anti-war movement back then.

Opposition to wars of aggression, to me, is a fundamental aspect of anything progressive. It's the darkest stain. And that which comes with it...famine, toxic pollution, dead children, etc.
(prolly why i find rfk jr a better choice, despite vaccine issues. I think he's less likely to start a nuke war, which trumps everything.
This doesn't address your comments regarding assassination. Want to try again?
what should i say? apologies for provocative language?
Do you not recall our collective joy at the news (and views) of Sadam and Khadafi's murders? Or the thrill of Obama taking out Bin laden? No trial, no body, no truth to be had. Just sick vengeance and aggression. Yeah we like it. We love it!
Look at the blockbuster movies and shows we like; the violent sports, the gun nuttery.

what's a more 'woke' way to say it?
America is sleeping through its violent phase.
We don't want to know anything that pops the bubble.
sparks

Post by sparks »

stanky wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:13 pm
sparks wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:16 pm
stanky wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:49 am As i mentioned, not much outcry.
In fact, i think the most common position Americans take regarding our clandestine activities is to know nothing about them or to simply not believe the ugly facts. In my experience, the dark stuff is never taught at school. Whistle blowers are locked up or worse.
and still, there isn't adequate outrage to have effect. Guantanamo still operates.

so yeah, we must like it.

what do you think?
are the young simply too lazy or apathetic to organize protests and boycotts?

Too bad the draft stopped. It probably had lots to do with the robust anti-war movement back then.

Opposition to wars of aggression, to me, is a fundamental aspect of anything progressive. It's the darkest stain. And that which comes with it...famine, toxic pollution, dead children, etc.
(prolly why i find rfk jr a better choice, despite vaccine issues. I think he's less likely to start a nuke war, which trumps everything.
This doesn't address your comments regarding assassination. Want to try again?
what should i say? apologies for provocative language?
Do you not recall our collective joy at the news (and views) of Sadam and Khadafi's murders? Or the thrill of Obama taking out Bin laden? No trial, no body, no truth to be had. Just sick vengeance and aggression. Yeah we like it. We love it!
Look at the blockbuster movies and shows we like; the violent sports, the gun nuttery.

what's a more 'woke' way to say it?
America is sleeping through its violent phase.
We don't want to know anything that pops the bubble.
You've moved the goal posts my friend.

Take two. They're small.

Sadam, Khadafi, and Bin Laden were identified as terrorist fucktard combatants. Like it or not, taking them out was not murder. As a result, the rest of your "argument" falls apart.

But thanks for playing! :lol: