hi, Di!
President Bush

Re: Planet America

Post by President Bush »

Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

President Bush wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:39 am Image
I've spent way too much time watching news from all over the world lately and my suspicions are growing that both the above cartoons are right. But they're right everywhere, not just in Oz or the USA.
Covid19 isn't the only pandemic going the rounds, sheer bloody hysterical mental aberrations seem to be infecting those of voting age globally and it doesn't pick 'sides. Crazy seem to have spread fairly evenly everywhere.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Di Wundrin wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:55 amCrazy seem to have spread fairly evenly everywhere.
The Rugby World Cup starts in a month, so we can forget about politics for a few weeks and concentrate on the important things in life.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

Like the 'Tildas'??? ;) ... I can't get over having watched an entire soccer game the other night. Ferchrissake don't tell anyone! But it was the best I've ever seen it played.
Our 'girls' are doing better than the boys lately, .. won the World Netball recently I think, not into that either but .. heh heh.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

Trump asked the state of Georgia to find him some more votes. Mission accomplished!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Di Wundrin wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:55 am Like the 'Tildas'??? ;) ... I can't get over having watched an entire soccer game the other night. Ferchrissake don't tell anyone! But it was the best I've ever seen it played.
Our 'girls' are doing better than the boys lately, .. won the World Netball recently I think, not into that either but .. heh heh.
Jesus, the promoters couldn't have got a much better result than an England semi-final.

After watching last night's game, whichever one of you wins will be playing for 2nd - Spain are amazing, with a player currently rated best in the world of either gender.
grayman

Post by grayman »

Distant cousins of Lady Gray:

Massachusetts man fatally shoots neighbor, dog, himself; 2 kids shot were hospitalized
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 601281007/

Fuck.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »