Planet America

Start here
arthwollipot

Re: Planet America

Post by arthwollipot »

Of course he believes his own lies. Until the next time he lies, and then he believes that. He believes everything that is in his head, for as long as it is in his head, and then it never existed.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

Did you listen to his lawyer? That will be somewhat like his defense sounds in the latest indictment.

Though I have to add... words like ¨of course¨ can often be just the sound of one not listening, of making an assumption instead.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I think we can safely say Peak Planet America has arrived: https://www.9news.com/article/news/nati ... a1730ce726
arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

'Murica!

FBI shoots and kills Utah man accused of making threats against US President Joe Biden
A Utah man accused of making threats against Joe Biden has been shot and killed by FBI agents just hours before the US president was expected to land in the state.

Special agents were trying to serve a warrant on the home of Craig Deleeuw Robertson in Provo, south of Salt Lake City, when the shooting happened at 6:15am on Wednesday local time, the FBI said in a statement.

According to court documents, Mr Robertson posted online on Monday that he had heard Mr Biden was coming to Utah and he was planning to dig out a camouflage suit and "clean the dust off the m24 sniper rifle".

In another post, Mr Robertson referred to himself as a "MAGA Trumper", a reference to former US president Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good work. That's another vote he won't be getting.
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

If I have my way we are doing our third to last gem and mineral show this weekend. Should know more this time tomorrow how things might unfold, we have a lot of very good inventory that ought to move. Last thing I´ll be doing is telling customers we are getting out because of a coming political weirdness.

And it really isn´t the full reason we are hell bent on getting out. My back is giving out, got no kids, no house payment, don´t need the cash flow anymore, fucking love being far away from the US, cheaper and better quality of life elsewhere.

I dunno, the pump seems primed, like HST wrote: ¨when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro¨.
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

Hi fellas, haven't forgotten yas, just couldn't squeeze the argument time in.
Been in hospital on and off for a couple of months (busted bones mainly, always was clumsy) but getting some mojo back and spotted something that stirred the old 'Recog' fires, so having a go.

Can't resist the layers of irony in this hokey song, onto it yet? Gone viral.

Roll over Woodie, this is the voice of the New Depression and the irony is that it's now the same down home types who deified Woody Guthrie who are now lining up behind this guy, (and dare I say Trump?) We must thave blinked as the left/right paradigm seems to have done a 180 since the 60s and the 'protest songs' are now being sung about "The Rich Men North of Richmond" by the old Dem, now 'Trumper' demographic.

The same people are still poor, only their "Representative Parties" have switched sides.
The 'deplorables' have answered their own question, "How are the Clintons/Obama/Biden 'mafia' outfits any better than the Reagans or Bushes were? What have any of them done for us?

Have to say he's at least got a great voice, to me anyway, and I hope he makes a zillion bucks out it. Go for it, we need new protest songs with a ring of TODAYS truths in them.

"enjoy" heh heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqSA-SY5Hro&t=66s

One more, for Stanky, should resonate,(not political) lurrve this fella's voice, maybe it's just a 'girl' thing. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZwJmKS8Xac
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

For light relief, play that first link with the captions on it. Bloody hilarious howlers in the translation. :lol:
So much for trusting A.I. to get instructions right! :o Even I can follow his accent better than the 'cyber ears'.

"and the whole Beast is milking wild boar" ..wtf??. oh. "and the Hobies are milking wild bear" ahhh yesss, it's stuff like that makes it all worthwhile really. I'm livin' on irony, and curiosity lately , and it's working out pretty well. ;)

It reminded me of an old cartoon of the panic in missile silo with the big red button reading "Launch in 5, 4, 3 ... and the scream of "Noooo Alexa, I said " Order Lunch!"
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Di Wundrin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:38 am Hi fellas, haven't forgotten yas, just couldn't squeeze the argument time in.
Been in hospital on and off for a couple of months (busted bones mainly, always was clumsy) but getting some mojo back and spotted something that stirred the old 'Recog' fires, so having a go.
Nice to see you still kicking!
Di Wundrin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:38 am The 'deplorables' have answered their own question, "How are the Clintons/Obama/Biden 'mafia' outfits any better than the Reagans or Bushes were? What have any of them done for us?
Well, if they thought about it for a millisecond they'd have the answer - medical care and welfare being the two big ones, but that's a bit much for the poor darlings.

When you're consumed by racism and bigotry, it's easy to forget the important stuff.

I also don't believe those people ever voted Dem.
grayman

Post by grayman »