Humor (Subject to opinion)

Start here
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Humor (Subject to opinion)

Post by Admin »

sparks wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:18 pmBetter drugs.
Heroin, nicotine and alcohol.

Nah.
sparks

Post by sparks »

Lose the heroin.
grayman

Post by grayman »

'Murica!

arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

Admin wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:56 pm Brilliant!

How Richards has survived to 79 will be the subject of medical research for centuries.
"I believe that there is a cure for all human disease, and that it resides within Keith Richards."

- Robin Williams
grayman

Post by grayman »

"Look, when we write the book, instead of 'He got high', we'll say, 'He is risen', okay?"

arthwollipot

Post by arthwollipot »

I've read a moderately-plausible argument that the author of Revelation was high on ergot.
grayman

Post by grayman »

A couple was invited to a swanky costume party. Unfortunately, the woman came down with a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone.

He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time being spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went.

The woman, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain and, as it was still early decided to go the party. Since her husband didn’t know what her costume was, she thought she’d have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she wasn’t with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice woman he could, copping a little touch here and a little kiss there.

She sidled up to him, and, being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his current partner high and dry and devoted his time to this woman who had just arrived

Since he was he was her husband she let him go as far as he wished.

Finally, he whispered a proposition in her ear and she agreed.
So off they went to one of the cars and had a quickie.

Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away, went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, and she asked what kind of a time he had. He said: "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there."

“Did you dance much?" she asked.

“You know,” her husband replied, “I never even danced one dance. When I got there I met Pete, Bill Browning and some other guys so we went into the den and played poker all evening.

But you're not going to believe what happened to the guy I loaned my costume to!”
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Excellent!

Reminds me of a Roald Dahl short story, The Great Switcheroo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Switcheroo
President Bush

Post by President Bush »

itś people like you who give fucking people in wheelchairs a bad fucking name...

https://youtu.be/Qr0iF96ynos?t=289
Di Wundrin

Post by Di Wundrin »

This should sell for those Halloween barbys..