Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccination and misinformation
That's good that he/she's okay with it. Hope that attitude prevails down the track when the shingles follow it up!
(05-08-2019, 08:04 PM)grayman Wrote:  Kentucky teen who sued over vaccine gets chickenpox

Good fucking job. That will be a huge piece of no fun at all - pain followed by severe itching.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
About time.

New York bans religious exemptions for vaccines amid measles outbreak

Quote:"I'm not aware of anything in the Torah, the Bible, the Koran or anything else that suggests you should not get vaccinated," said Bronx Democrat Jeffrey Dinowitz, who sponsored the bill.

State Senator Brad Hoylman added: "We're putting science ahead of misinformation about vaccines and standing up for the rights of immuno-compromised children and adults, pregnant women and infants who can't be vaccinated through no fault of their own."

Governor Andrew Cuomo, who signed the bill into law only hours after it was passed by lawmakers, said in a statement: "The science is crystal clear: Vaccines are safe, effective and the best way to keep our children safe."
"Feckin' slaboriosity, i tell you." - stanky
Expect a minor up-roar from the religiously oppressed minorities.

If God wanted us to be vaccinated for measles, he would have said so in the Bible.

I've seen the old movies.
God's the last guy you want to piss-off.

Speaking of God's love, on a drive to town today, i listened to an NPR segment on high school graduation speeches around the nation.
Almost everyone of these snippets of various valedictorian's speeches made mention of God.

Without irony...much less blasphemy.

Perhaps public radio cherry-picked the speeches that invoked God...and they're atypical?

If so,

Why?

Meanwhile, on that same broadcast, there was a report on black transgender females that was very supportive.

God-fearing continues to rule.
Even gay mayor Pete is doing relatively well in polls.

How many outed atheists on that long list of candidates?
Give that man a medal!
(06-14-2019, 04:23 PM)stanky Wrote:  How many outed atheists on that long list of candidates?

None.

A transgender homosexual muslim closely related to Osama bin Laden would beat the greatest philanthropist atheist who ever lived.

Those atheists are tools of Satan.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(06-14-2019, 04:23 PM)stanky Wrote:  ...on a drive to town today, i listened to an NPR segment on high school graduation speeches around the nation.
Almost everyone of these snippets of various valedictorian's speeches made mention of God.

Did you hear about this one?:

School valedictorian throws the book at teachers and staff in epic graduation speech

Video here.
"Feckin' slaboriosity, i tell you." - stanky
Loud applause here! Nailed 'em.

I'll post it on Old Farts, there's 3 ex schoolteachers there. bwaahahaha.
Damn.

That was rich.