Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planet America!
(10-16-2021, 09:32 PM)stanky Wrote:  (wish Di was here. I like to imagine at least one person reads my drivel.

We read the drivel, but being the Loyal Opposition, she goes a step further and offers a rebuttal.
"We're all here 'cause we're not all there..."
(10-16-2021, 09:32 PM)stanky Wrote:  sob...

I want to see more depraved shit about NZ.

Piece of cake.

It's often said that NZ boxes well above its weight. We rate in the top 10 currencies in the world, despite our GDP ranking of 50th, we dominate the world at rugby, yachting and rowing, we are by far the world's biggest exporter of dairy products, and rank as the least-corrupt nation on the planet.

Yet, we also have a ridiculously high suicide rate, lead the developed world in child abuse and murder of children, and have extreme poverty that wouldn't be out of place in South Sudan.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(10-17-2021, 01:43 AM)The Atheist Wrote:  
(10-16-2021, 09:32 PM)stanky Wrote:  sob...

I want to see more depraved shit about NZ.

Piece of cake.

It's often said that NZ boxes well above its weight. We rate in the top 10 currencies in the world, despite our GDP ranking of 50th, we dominate the world at rugby, yachting and rowing, we are by far the world's biggest exporter of dairy products, and rank as the least-corrupt nation on the planet.

Yet, we also have a ridiculously high suicide rate, lead the developed world in child abuse and murder of children, and have extreme poverty that wouldn't be out of place in South Sudan.

How do you define top currency?

Most traded, stablility, its expense vs the USD, interst rate of its country, or what? Just curious.
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
(10-17-2021, 06:55 AM)President Bush Wrote:  How do you define top currency?

Most traded, stablility, its expense vs the USD, interst rate of its country, or what? Just curious.

Most traded, due to the stability of the economy, currency and government.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Back "in the day" I spent 6 years as a federal fugitive in the U.S.
I was able to touch down with a number of cults. I was stunned at the degree of delusion and the power of propaganda...usually under the leadership of a single entity. I was never tempted by any of them, though I met several charismatic ego-maniacs.
They were somehow able to score total allegiance from a group of damaged followers. These devotees were willing to hand over everything to the master. Their money; their wives; their reason.

Jump ahead 50 years:

With the help of social media, we now have the largest cult in history...and possibly, the most delusional and irrational...the cult of Trump.
Check out these interviews of Trump cultists at the Iowa rally:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5METX-20rQ&ab_channel=DavidPakmanShow

This radical disconnect from sanity is beyond anything I've ever seen before. And the numbers are far greater.
I'm not sure how we walk back from this.
That woman actually in tears...

I'm convinced - he is the Saviour. Jesus returns to earth at last!

(you don't walk back from it - this is the beginning of the end)
Doomed.

Just fucking doomed.

Goddamn.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(10-17-2021, 06:08 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  That woman actually in tears...

I'm convinced - he is the Saviour. Jesus returns to earth at last!

(you don't walk back from it - this is the beginning of the end)

I feel that, bro.

Which is why i feel free to suggest alternative realities.
Not at all because I fantasize eternal life. I don't.
Even though I have no memory of being dead.
Nor do any of us.

We're in for a big surprise.