Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planet America!
I was gonna wait until the TV show of that name kicked off again in OZ but no harm putting the thread up early.

I saw that Ted Cruz 'barrel bacon' clip on a panel show the other night.  Yep, that guy is creeeepy.  Trump I can understand, not much mystery to him, but Cruz?   He scares me way more than the Don does for some reason.

Compared to him Trump is pretty much wysiwyg.
Yeah, but he's not alone.

Ben Carson is certifiably insane, and he's a fucking surgeon!

Cruz and Rubio are having a competition to see who can say something dumber than Trump, while poor Jeb is wandering around in a daze, still trying to figure out how his retarded brother could become president and nobody's voting for Jeb.

As a clown act, the Republican field works well.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(12-23-2015, 04:32 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  Yeah, but he's not alone.

Ben Carson is certifiably insane, and he's a fucking surgeon!

Oh yeah, he's off with the Pixies!  I'd only seen 5 second glimples of him, but a couple of minutes was enough for a diagnosis.

Cruz and Rubio are having a competition to see who can say something dumber than Trump, while poor Jeb is wandering around in a daze, still trying to figure out how his retarded brother could become president and nobody's voting for Jeb.

Jeb's firmly behind a couple of 8 balls.  But he does exhibit the genetically enhanced portrayal of bewilderment well.

All the Bushes were brilliant exponents of that.

As a clown act, the Republican field works well.

It does indeed, the gift that keeps on giving.  Unfortunately it's giving it to the equally moronic Demos.

I wouldn't be a Yank for quids.
Did I ever tell you guys about that time that Sarah Palin begged me to 'do' her, and I turned her down?

Yeah, that was me.

I basically told her that she was way too nutty for me to achieve an erection behind...even in the behind.
And yeah, she went through some understandable heart-ache over that...and Todd, bless heart, had to do a pathetic macho threat on me.

And I said "really, Todd? Have you thought this through?"

Turns out, he wasn't willing to go on tour with Sarah, with 2 black eyes.

What kills me about all this, is that if I had known how much crazier the election politics would get, maybe I would have allowed her to fellate me. Well, barely matters...but i'm never totally comfy with hurting people's feelings...even if they are developmentally disabled.

This is a rarefied pain I feel...not something most of us can relate to.

Funny, when i did Hillary, for an undisclosed amount of money, I didn't really wrestle with the moral implications all that much.

I guess after mother Theresa gave me that lame $3 blow-job, I started to re-think some stuff.

Sigh...

Not easy being Bambi to the core.
Am I correct in suspecting that you are slipping into a zone of disassociation here?   A certain distancing from real poitik going on is there?

Not that we blame you,  I can't imagine the difficulty of living in the knowledge that they are the best the system could throw up (that is not a pun, it's literal).  

I understand your fling with Hilary, a fellow lefty at least,  and can only sympathise with the harrassment you must have suffered from Sarah.   If it's any consolation we have an even more repellent Sarah we can offer as consolation.  You'd love her, she's not only a Bambi, she's a genuwhine  hare-brained Greenie Senator.

The usual 'commission' will apply for an intro.  [Image: cool-045.GIF]
I heard an Aussie 'US political commentator' on the radio last night.

He talked about a university over there that has successfully predicted every presidential election "for decades". I don't remember which uni.

They say Ben Carson. The radio dude says Billary.
"Nobody should pin their hopes on a miracle": Vladimir Putin
Don't hold me to that. I can't remember now who he mentioned.

Ben Carson is paying up to 300-1.
What's a dollar on Trump worth?
Currently $6 Di.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149
Handy site. [Image: lol-029.png]

I'd risk the buck on Trump I think, not much point in backing Billary, they're horrible odds.