Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf is a sport right?
Europe might be nice. I'll sleep on it.
Speaking of swimming places and sharks...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/75077119/fisherman-lands-250kilogram-bull-shark-in-australian-river
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Bull sharks are the main ones that take people in rivers.
It is wise to only swim upstream of a weir.
Pro golfers say President Trump 'cheats at the highest level' in new book

Quote:“To say ‘Donald Trump cheats’ is like saying ‘Michael Phelps swims,'” Reilly writes. “He cheats at the highest level. He cheats when people are watching and he cheats when they aren’t. He cheats whether you like it or not. He cheats because that’s how he plays golf … if you’re playing golf with him, he’s going to cheat.”
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / - .-. ..- -- .--.
Haha!

“Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5?’” Tirico says. “‘It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it in the bunker. I watched him do it.’”

And this guy's the president.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Give him a break, he's just trying to make golf great again. For him anyway.
(04-01-2019, 09:52 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Give him a break, he's just trying to make golf great again.  For him anyway.

Maybe it's a guy thing, but I fucking detest cheats. You don't see them often, and they're always so obvious it hurts. They rely on the people they're with not punching their lights out, and it usually works.

I was once playing poker dice with a group and had the hand won, for a $20 pot. This piece of shit, whose house it happened to be at, cheated his way to a draw with me.

I left. It was either that or place his teeth at strategic places in the walls. Fucking cunt - still makes me mad thinking about it. Big surprise, the bloke was a chiropractor. I guess when you cheat people for a living it becomes a habit.
Cheating is shitty, being so bad at it that everybody spots it is unforgivable. But does he care? How he wins isn't important in his world, only THAT he wins.
Winning without cheating is winning. If one must cheat, then that fucktard has already lost and much much more than just a game.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
I guess when Trump kept saying, "So much winning...", it was code for, "So much cheating...".
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / - .-. ..- -- .--.