Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New and Improved Insane Sex Thread!
(02-10-2018, 07:34 PM)stanky Wrote:  You're being silly. And macho.

Neither. It's called realism, based on facts and evidence.

If you think about it, it's actually a selfish attitude - making sure I get a steady supply of insane sex by getting my woman hooked on quality orgasms.

(02-10-2018, 07:34 PM)stanky Wrote:  Often times, a female will simply lose interest in the sport, and it has nothing to do with the skills or creativity of the partner.

I'm sure that is the case in a small minority of women, but all evidence points the other way. I said only half an hour ago to someone else - go check out how many female rest home residents have a bottle of olive oil in their bedside table. They're not putting on their breakfast.

(02-10-2018, 07:34 PM)stanky Wrote:  They aren't dedicated to being free of males because all of them sucked in bed. It goes a bit deeper.

You're missing the point.

Do those women still jack off?

Women don't need men, and men don't need women, but both want to have orgasms, and if you're married to someone it makes a logical sense to fuck each other.

(02-10-2018, 07:34 PM)stanky Wrote:  (There's probably kids reading this stuff. They don't need to hear about hippies fucking on the railroad tracks.)

1 I bet no kids are reading it
2 If they were, they might learn a valuable lesson.

(02-10-2018, 07:34 PM)stanky Wrote:  (have you done it on the railroad tracks?)

Pretty few & far between in NZ - a severely mountainous and under-populated country doesn't make for great train tracks. It's about the only place I haven't done it, though.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.