Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frottage
Indeed I have. We have a copy of it on account of Mary's job in NYC, working for the film company that produced it.
(Pretty obscure, right?)
Mary will get a chuckle out of this.

We have no cane toads here.
Weren't they introduced to OZ to fight a noxious pest?
Australia has some history with this sort of thing.
Small wonder I can't even bring my hamster.

Though, my hunch is, that even if the hamsters escaped captivity, they would be neutralized by the abundance of feral cats.
As per the health of the eco-system, Australia made the same mistake North America made. We introduced Europeans.
Back when we kept a colony of parakeets there was a female named Baby Baxter who'd bang her mate, a male named Betty, from behind on a regular basis. 
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
Yeah, they're horny as fuck.

I had a female in a cage that used to fuck the perch when she wanted to lay an egg.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Parakeets bonking their owners heads are funny.  Cockatoos not so much! Confused 

Quote:Australia made the same mistake North America made. We introduced Europeans.

Oh give over!  tired of being told that!  Your 'Native Americans' ain't native, they migrated.
The Kooris didn't evolve here either.  Their DNA springs from Southern India and there have been waves of them which pushed out, bred out, or killed out the previous occupants.

Europeans were just the newest kids on the block.

I think most people are perfectly okay with ensuring they get their fair share, and title to their home regions, but lets not go over the top with it.