Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The all new Trump thread!
The Prez ain't snippy. That would be me. and sparky. But he doesn't write a whole lot. We all hate Trump; it's true. Maybe it's the flip side of loving him. It feels more rational. I have that bias. Or, knowledge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
Are you referring to yourself or me Pres?? [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Are you working on that question of what you think a great America would look like and be run?

Nice dodge though.
Ivanka exposed!

It's ok - it's not her body or anything truly disgusting, just an essay by a former childhood friend and Maid of Honour at her wedding.

And however revolting you thought Ivanka might be, the truth is much worse: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/18/ivanka-trump-obsessed-with-status-says-former-friend-in-tell-all-essay

At least you can blame her upbringing for a large part of it, I suppose.

What a hideous family.

And Americans put them in the White House...

Fuck your society is sick, sick, sick.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(11-17-2020, 06:26 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Are you referring to yourself or me Pres??   [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Are you working on that question of what you think a great America would look like and be run?

Nice dodge though.

A great america would look like you making me some donuts...

[Image: fchl03pphdi3itvfvfxc.jpg]

You look way older than I thought. Can you make me some chocolate donuts, too?
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
not to piss-off Di, but the Prez is capable of a brilliant retort.
I've met him. Happiest guy in America.
Even when he eviscerates someone, he does it in a fun way.

I would never want to argue with him. He's been around the world and heard the best music.
Same with g-man. There's not much to argue about with that brother.

That leaves me Di, TA, and Sparks for argument.
Argument is my middle name.
This is pure gold:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/donald-trumps-america/123455080/us-election-trumps-lawyer-rudy-giuliani-alleges-voter-fraud-as-hair-dye-runs-down-his-face-in-marathon-press-conference
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(11-18-2020, 10:00 AM)President Bush Wrote:  
(11-17-2020, 06:26 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Are you referring to yourself or me Pres??   [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Nice dodge though.

A great america would look like you making me some donuts...

[Image: fchl03pphdi3itvfvfxc.jpg]

You look way older than I thought. Can you make me some chocolate donuts, too?

I turned 75 yesterday, I'm supposed to look a bit knocked about.  How pretty are you?
Yeah I can make you chocolate ones, what kind of mushroom would you like in them? Angel 

Do try and give me some indication of how you propose that America should be run to suit your standards when you get a chance though okay??

(11-18-2020, 01:38 PM)stanky Wrote:  not to piss-off Di, but the Prez  is capable of a brilliant retort.

Big difference between retort and coherent argument Stanky, he's got you gaslighted a tad.

I've met him. Happiest guy in America.

Happiest when he's insulting Aussies apparently,  He's chased 3 out of 4 off so he should be pretty happy with that.     It can't be our politics as we were a mix of ideologies.  Did a cabbie rip him off in Darwin or something?
But that's okay, we all have our hangups with people we don't get along with.

Even when he eviscerates someone, he does it in a fun way.

Yeah, #metoo!!  bwaahahaha.

I would never want to argue with him. He's been around the world and heard the best music.

So has Corona virus, and not sure about it's taste in music either.

Same with g-man. There's not much to argue about with that brother.

Only his politics. Wink

That leaves me Di, TA, and Sparks for argument.
Argument is my middle name.

You're a lot better at it than Pres, you explain your points in detail, I respect that immensely.
Using a link to some sarcastic site I don't rate as argument.

Glad you waded in to stir the stoush??? Angel
You're in rare form today Di!

And, Happy Birthday dear. SmileSmile

I turned 63 a couple of weeks ago. How do you feel about younger men?Smile
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(11-19-2020, 04:16 PM)sparks Wrote:  You're in rare form today Di!  

And, Happy Birthday dear. SmileSmile

I turned 63 a couple of weeks ago.  How do you feel about younger men?Smile

Oh I could go Cougar, no trouble with that.

I was always attracted to men in their late 30s to 40 which was a problem when I was 16, now it's a problem again for different reason. [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]

63 I could make exception for but we're not meant to be mate.  I'm not into boats, I get seasick on ferries. Confused  Sorry.Sad