Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caution: Rant
NZ is having a binding referendum on legalising euthanasia in a month's time, and it is confidently expected to be voted in.

I remain lacking confidence, simply because the thicko, gutless, feeble, religious cunts opposing it have much deeper pockets than rational people, who don't have a handy basket of cash delivered by morons every Sunday.

It's pretty obvious some people will be in a hospice when they decide to pull the plug, so what do hospices do? Ban the practice.

It's not like these sick cunts are trying to preserve their cashflow at the expense of acting with humanity, of course.

Their opposition doesn't even make sense, because the hospice wouldn't be taking any action, they would merely allow approved, legal euthanasia to take place there.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/euthanasia-debate/122270505/euthanasia-referendum-why-hospice-nz-went-to-court-over-law

How fucking typical that the only voices opposed to this legislation are:

Sick little fucks who are so scared of dying they pray to an invisible fairy.
Cunts making money out of lingering death.

FUCK!!!
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Well said TA.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Hospice in the U.S. enables euthanasia, without talking about it.
They provide morphine, right from the start. We don't like to talk about it, but you can legally euthanize a loved one in hospice care.
I've seen it many times.
Death by morphine, especially if you're in pain, looks pretty good.
(08-05-2020, 01:26 PM)stanky Wrote:  Death by morphine, especially if you're in pain, looks pretty good.

Very easy, plus painless and asleep. I always scratch my head as to why places where euthanasia is legal don't just use morphine.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Its done on the quiet here too, but you have to be careful to get the right doctor, it's still far from legal.