Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drugs in America
I feel an urgent and unqualified need to say that I never called the POTUS or any member of this board a Nazi! Smile True--Trump is a knuckle-dragging pussy-grabbing neanderfuck with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. This would make comparing him with Nazis an insult to Nazis. And while the Nazis were reprehensible, the organization did some rather spectacular things in that they took Germany from a broke and totally fucked country to within mere steps of world domination in just a few decades. Of course, the price paid for that was horrific. Which is why we need to keep talking about it lest we forget the mistakes of the past and by doing so, repeat them.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but the attempt is rarely appreciated.
Whoa Sparks. Leaping to wrong conclusions there matey. Trump's original family name was Drumpf and they sprang from Germany. They changed their name to Trump .
I thought that was common knowledge?
I was referring to his actual genealogy not his politics. Sheeesh.
https://www.snopes.com/donald-drumpf/

Nothing whatever to do with bloody Nazi's!. You really need to get past that hang-up.

It was in reference to the pedigree problems in our parliament but I guess America doesn't know about that so you wouldn't have seen the connection. siiiigh.
I stand corrected, and thanks Di.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but the attempt is rarely appreciated.
Calling an actual Nazi a Nazi isn't even derogatory. It's what they call themselves.
Calling a Negro a nigger is derogatory.
Calling Obama 'black' is just silliness.

Anyway, there's a little bit of Nazi in all of us.
There's coffee Nazis; grammar Nazis; soup Nazis. etc.

It's a useful term.

What kind of Nazi do you think you are, folks?

I used to be a bicycle Nazi. Now, I'm more of a non-violence Nazi.

Some of the weirdest Nazi's i've encountered were Grateful Dead Nazis.