Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News!
Somebody, for fuck's sake give me some!

Maybe it's just me, but all I see at the moment is a litany of fucking shit.

As the world reels from ongoing surges of Covid, millions of kids are at risk of starvation, or death from preventable disease.

The Fourth Estate - possibly the most important of all of them - is under direct threat from brain-dead billionaire Farcebook and Instashit. There isn't a news site I go to that hasn't got the "Please help us survive and give us money!" sign out.

In NZ, we spent billions and the entire nation worked together to eradicate Covid, and now we;re faced with a constant list of cunts escaping quarantine because their individual wants are so huge they're prepared to put the country at risk.

Crew members of international ships are paid slaves right now - unable to leave their ships, with no plans for vast numbers of replacements needed, putting the world's supply chains at risk.

USA, once the world leader, is so fucked they're breaking every rule in the Geneva Convention - but it doesn't matter, because it's only their own citizens they're assaulting, kidnapping and using chemical weapons on!

Xi and China have decided now's the time to enforce their will on the world, as my boy Putin is shitting himself laughing as Russians disrupt democracies and fire missiles in space.

We have the greatest number of refugees ever.

Conflicts in Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria and a hundred other places have increased in severity since the pandemic started, and allegedly moderate countries like India & Turkey have turned hard right.

People are committing murder in the name of not wearing a piece of paper over their fucking drooling, ignorant, mouths.

Millions of people are being laid off from employment and the world has no clue how it's going to deal with them.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
My dog likes me.
"when you think you've lost everything... you find out you can always lose a little bit more." - President Bush
My dogs like you too, grayman.
Pets aside, we're headed down the shitter. My cats loved me too, and I loved them and saw to their needs until they all grew old and died.

I still think of them all every motherfucking goddamned cocksucking day.

Hate to keep harping on this but the best news that could possibly happen is that someone finally euthanized that sonofabitch Mango. And all his children. Stop the genetic madness!!! Nuke 'em all!!!!!!!
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
In other happy news, check out Nick Brana reporting to Jimmy Dore on the state of the progressive movement in the U.S.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzkRP7FySUY

Some interesting protests are happening, but the media won't touch it.
(This is a fairly passionate rant, btw.)
"The two party system is not real." OK. Had to stop right there.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.