Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTW--Where the fuck is everone?
Thread title says it all.

We knew stanky was busy taking care of Mary who at last report was ill and needed lots of care.  Hope all is well there on the stankerosa.  But,  Prez?  GM? Di?

WTF?  Just when we've got a new clown show going on in the persona of 'Marius'?
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(07-16-2020, 06:36 PM)sparks Wrote:  Thread title says it all.

We knew stanky was busy taking care of Mary who at last report was ill and needed lots of care.  Hope all is well there on the stankerosa.  But,  Prez?  GM? Di?

PB & Gray are much the same as usual, but stanky leaves a big hole. Hopefully, we'll find out what's going on, and like you, I hope Mary's ok.

Di's pretty much given up, aside from hit & run posts.

I was thinking the other day, I might just switch to a Wordpress/blog where we can all post if there's something worth saying, because it seems a bit pointless to have dozens of topics and a handful of posters - we could manage nicely on just a page and it would save me a couple of hundred a year.

I'm not sure what the deal with Marius is, but he's failing miserably on the entertainment front so far. Imagine waiting six years to say something then coming out with that drivel.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
We've seen him before and it was the same shit.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Trying to post as usual, but at the moment we are in the middle of trying to buy a house that was built in the 1700s, plus work is more unstable than usual as on top of Trump handling the business of running the country as well as he ran his own enterprises, and in addition to all that, the company I work for is up for sale.

Also the aircraft had a few unexpected expenses.

Otherwise, things are just dandy.
"when you think you've lost everything... you find out you can always lose a little bit more." - President Bush
I wrote stanky but haven't heard back. Used to have his telephone number but no more since my old phone went through the wash.
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
(07-17-2020, 08:38 AM)grayman Wrote:  Trying to post as usual, but at the moment we are in the middle of trying to buy a house that was built in the 1700s

Shit, I hope that works out - post pics if you do!
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(07-17-2020, 01:59 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  
(07-17-2020, 08:38 AM)grayman Wrote:  Trying to post as usual, but at the moment we are in the middle of trying to buy a house that was built in the 1700s

Shit, I hope that works out - post pics if you do!

Will do.

Shall be called, "Gray Manor".
"when you think you've lost everything... you find out you can always lose a little bit more." - President Bush
Hi, guys.

Thanks for concerns. Mary is much better; tested negative for covid -19.
Sadly, my sister died two days ago. Took some starch from my urge to drivel.
Also, our router has turned to shit; new one due here Tuesday.

Kind-of glad dear Marius has returned for another round.
Makes us seem more "well rounded".

(I wonder if Di knows about this?)
(07-17-2020, 08:38 AM)grayman Wrote:  Trying to post as usual, but at the moment we are in the middle of trying to buy a house that was built in the 1700s, plus work is more unstable than usual as on top of Trump handling the business of running the country as well as he ran his own enterprises, and in addition to all that, the company I work for is up for sale.

Also the aircraft had a few unexpected expenses.

Otherwise, things are just dandy.

Cool beans, bro. Old houses are up my alley, as per repair. I'd assume there's some stone involved? Maybe a slate roof?
Feel free to tap my shrinking brain. PM, maybe, to avoid boring the others?
Oldest house I repaired was built mid 1600's.
(07-16-2020, 07:00 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  
(07-16-2020, 06:36 PM)sparks Wrote:  Thread title says it all.

PB & Gray are much the same as usual, but stanky leaves a big hole. Hopefully, we'll find out what's going on, and like you, I hope Mary's ok.

Di's pretty much given up, aside from hit & run posts.

I was thinking the other day, I might just switch to a Wordpress/blog where we can all post if there's something worth saying, because it seems a bit pointless to have dozens of topics and a handful of posters - we could manage nicely on just a page and it would save me a couple of hundred a year.

I'm not sure what the deal with Marius is, but he's failing miserably on the entertainment front so far. Imagine waiting six years to say something then coming out with that drivel.

Not a bad idea, mate...

But keep in mind, I will soon owe you $200 for my stupid bets.