Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Pakistan International Airlines!
Or not...

Quote:Khan also pointed to a troubling review of pilot credentials that is bound to reverberate through the country’s airline industry. He said a probe last year found that 262 of Pakistan’s 860 active pilots had fake licenses or had cheated on exams – including an unspecified number of PIA pilots.

That's how things work on the sub-continent - if you can't buy a qualification: cheat.

That's 1/3 of their pilots who are not fit to be flying a plane.

Au revoir!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/25/pakistan-plane-crashed-after-pilots-distracted-by-coronavirus-fears
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Up here, we have a King that faked his resume'.
Pakistan. Indeed. Shit-smear on the Indian sub-continent. Just make it go away with, dare I say, high energy particle physics. Aren't these the same idiot Moooslums who are into murdering girl children if sport-boinking is suspected? And if that ends up pissing off the Indians, and I expect it would, then Nuke those idiots too. Right back to fucking stone. And the dead grandparents returned as cattle as well. I mean, goddamnit!

Well, you can't kill an idea. But it never hurts to try.

What?

Over the top?? Smile
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(06-25-2020, 10:48 AM)sparks Wrote:  Pakistan.  Indeed.  Shit-smear on the Indian sub-continent.  Just make it go away with, dare I say, high energy particle physics.

India's pretty keen on that concept.

If it weren't for the tiny problem that Pakistan has them as well.

(06-25-2020, 10:48 AM)sparks Wrote:  Aren't these the same idiot Moooslums who are into murdering girl children if sport-boinking is suspected?

Some of them, yeah, but it is only a minority of them, being illegal in the actual laws of the country.

Pakistan is like Egypt on crystal meth. The vast majority of the people are peaceful, cricket-loving guys who would just like to kick back and have a beer, but have the tiny problem of a very well-armed and organised military that makes the rules and retains power by sucking up to religious zealots.

They tried having a slightly liberal Prime Minister twice and both got killed for their trouble. Their current PM, Imran Khan, is one of the greatest cricket players of all time, and so liberal he probably fucked Princess Diana, but he's not dumb enough to try to change too much.

I'd say Pakistan is a clear example of where USA will be in it elects Trump again - ruled by a clique of crazy cunts with a religious agenda.

(06-25-2020, 10:48 AM)sparks Wrote:  And if that ends up pissing off the Indians, and I expect it would, then Nuke those idiots too.

India's headed the same way, thanks to that fuckwit Modi and his BJP ultra-nationalists. Being much larger and with infinitely more money, India's got very pushy towards Pakistan lately, and especially since China is in no mood to let them push the boundaries up in their border. While Pakistan has limited options for retaliation, the mad cunts in the Pakistani military will only let it go so far.

Watch that space.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Thank god, all the nations with nukes have very stable geniuses at the helm.