Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pandemic
In other recent pandemic news, have you guys heard about the many scams turning up, regarding charging money for the shot?
The stuff I read did not imply that the vaccine was a fake; just that scams had popped up to make money from them.
(I'm too lazy to dig up a link on this. I certainly don't expect brother grayman to do it. Did you see how he changed his sig at my request? That's a sweet person you don't want to lean on too much, less the get broken.)

The dark potential of the extrapolation on the scams is that the vaccines, that suddenly cost you, are placebos. Or worse.
Bio-terrorism, coupled with cyber-terrorism, imho, is the future of terrorism. It's very cost productive compared to the clunky stuff.
Suppose i was paranoid...how hard would it be for a far right hillbilly cabal to access the data on everyone they give a shot to...and have to different containers of needles...one for the good folks, and one for the god-hating liberals.

This might sound weird, but I've always been amazed at how incompetent terrorists are.
Why would they want to risk there lives?
They could kill more infidels selling RC Cola and Moon Pies.
No lollipops, no vaccination feedback damnit!
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(03-05-2021, 01:41 PM)stanky Wrote:  No side effects so far, except for both of us, the injection site itself hurts like a bitch.

That's a good thing.

Have you had tetanus vaccines? I find them to be the worst I get.

(03-05-2021, 01:57 PM)stanky Wrote:  In other recent pandemic news, have you guys heard about the many scams turning up, regarding charging money for the shot?

Charging money for shots, selling fake vaccines, selling fake cures... pandemics give in so many ways.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
It is truly bizarre that the most primitive life-forms are the ones that out-smart us.
Quite appropriate, really.

The only other animal to so infest its ecosystem they wiped out everything was an early cyanobacteria, and they're fucking think.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Yeah, mate. those primitive life forms altered our atmosphere.
Paved the way for species like us.
This flash-in-the-pan crown of creation.

Cool thing is, the primitive stuff still survives.
I've never been able to find pride in the toss of the dice.

In high school, we made fun of the mollusks and sponges. That's when i first learned about lower life-forms. Losers. Fucking brainless organisms. Humans are the only thing that is conscious, or matters.
Feckin' possums have no Bible. No God, i quess.

God may not even have a God; far as I know. I don't like to think about it.