Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I probably would've been a bad parent.
Like how many years old do children have to be before you can say: "Here's twenty dollars. Now get the fuck out of here." 

Depends on far you are from the store?
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
(04-29-2020, 03:27 PM)President Bush Wrote:  Like how many years old do children have to be before you can say: "Here's twenty dollars. Now get the fuck out of here."

Six.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Thank you TA.

Long as we are on the subject: like when I watch the FL drop her pants to take a dump out in the woods... uh, have you ever seen the movie "Alien"?

You know, how the camera zooms in for a close-up on the unbelievably evil alien face with all the fucking teeth dripping when another fucking mouth pops out filled with even sharper teeth dripping right in Ripley's fucking face?

It's a lot like that kind of weird shit suddenly comes into view from between the FL's butt cheeks and spews dark green vomit for yards. 

Would that be too disturbing to discuss with the kids if they were out hiking with us?
(04-29-2020, 07:38 PM)President Bush Wrote:  Thank you TA.

Long as we are on the subject: like when I watch the FL drop her pants to take a dump out in the woods... uh, have you ever seen the movie "Alien"?

You know, how the camera zooms in for a close-up on the unbelievably evil alien face with all the fucking teeth dripping when another fucking mouth pops out filled with even sharper teeth dripping right in Ripley's fucking face?

It's a lot like that kind of weird shit suddenly comes into view from between the FL's butt cheeks and spews dark green vomit for yards. 

Would that be too disturbing to discuss with the kids if they were out hiking with us?

As long as it's a boy, hell no.

Boys are attracted to weird bodily functions. Stephen King describes the fact nicely in The Stand.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(04-29-2020, 06:57 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  
(04-29-2020, 03:27 PM)President Bush Wrote:  Like how many years old do children have to be before you can say: "Here's twenty dollars. Now get the fuck out of here."

Six.

I was going to say "ten".
(But i'm from the past, and had girls.)

Still, i've been around boys and even was one for a time...and i agree with TA regarding the draw of disgusting stuff for boys.

And yet, most nurses are female to this day.
If you want to see gross stuff, be a nurse.
If you want to see extra gross stuff, be an army nurse in a combat zone.

My educated hunch is that most of the world's puke and shit and blood and piss and pus is dealt with by women.
Men tend to cause it; women clean it up.
(as god wanted.)
(04-29-2020, 11:18 PM)stanky Wrote:  My educated hunch is that most of the world's puke and shit and blood and piss and pus is dealt with by women.
Men tend to cause it; women clean it up.

One could say a reason to elect a woman President.
"when you think you've lost everything... you find out you can always lose a little bit more." - President Bush
First time we flew to Australia was on a red-eye into Darwin from Denpasar. Everybody else was an Australian returning from holiday. Going through Customs ahead of us at three in the morning was a family with small children. They were returning with some sort of ceremonial hand drum made with what looked like traditional materials including what might have been like animal skin. I figured it was probably fake.

Maybe not. The Customs officer plunged a knife blade into the drum and shredded it to the shock of the parents, the children began crying. Can't bring that sort of thing to Australia.
GM and Pres: Both nailed.

I predict AOC will be the first woman president. I'll be dead by then, but you guys can watch the show for me.

And making drum heads out of animal skins is simply revolting. Hopefully the animal in question fed some starving big eyed pot belly kids for fucks sake.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(04-30-2020, 07:54 AM)President Bush Wrote:  First time we flew to Australia was on a red-eye into Darwin from Denpasar. Everybody else was an Australian returning from holiday. Going through Customs ahead of us at three in the morning was a family with small children. They were returning with some sort of ceremonial hand drum made with what looked like traditional materials including what might have been like animal skin. I figured it was probably fake.

Maybe not. The Customs officer plunged a knife blade into the drum and shredded it to the shock of the parents, the children began crying. Can't bring that sort of thing to Australia.

That is Australia all over.

Brilliant.