Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a drop in call.
Hope all's well with you fellas,  we may irreconcilable differences on a few subjects but we've been 'mates' a long time now.

Have to go into hospital with a leg infection so taking the chance to wish everybody well through these "trying times"
The worst of it is I'll have to go cold turkey on the cigarettes!!!   aaarrrrgh.

Good luck Oz, NZ, and America.
Look after yourselves, stay safe, I'll look you up when I get out.

Still luv yas. Heart
Delighted you dropped in!

The fellas will tell, i'm fairly lost without you.

Good luck at hospital.
Let us know how it goes?
Who?

Just kidding Di. Trust everything will come out OK. If it doesn't, we'll kick your dead body! Smile
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Be safe, get well, keep breathing, and so forth.
"when you think you've lost everything... you find out you can always lose a little bit more." - President Bush
(03-31-2020, 07:11 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  The worst of it is I'll have to go cold turkey on the cigarettes!!!   aaarrrrgh.

Shit, that is serious!

Be well old girl.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Is it hard to carry a 12 pack of Foster's on crutches?
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
Sweetie?

If they have to amputate the leg, they'd probably let you have it, if you provide a huge jar of formeldehyde.
You could make it into a lamp. What a conversation piece!

I use to visit a medical museum in Philadelphia; part of the Franklin Institute.
And they had a leg from a victim of elephantitis, in a huge jar. It was floating in the formeldehyde.

it was fantastic.
Mutter Museum is cool.

http://muttermuseum.org/static/media/uploads/civilwar_lp3_fnl.pdf
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
I'm out! All limbs intact but the mental stability is wobbly... jeeezuz christ it was what I'd imagined jail was like! Never got more than an hour's sleep at a stretch and the place is full nut case dementia afflicted and recoveing dope addicts wandering the halls... fuck that!

They did find the magic potion for the infection though and I'm out a week sooner than they expected. They didn't believe I have the healing powers of a salamander, they do now. bwaaahahaha

Didn't miss the cigs, no withdrawal, only thought of them 3 times in 2 weeks. Arrived home 2 hours ago and just lit one up and didn't even cough. No one there even asked if I smoked so I may get away with smoking for the sheer enjoyment of it, not because of addiction.

Anyway all's sweet for now. Thanks remembering who I was [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Goodo! I was wondering.

Keep on keeping on, girl.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.