Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stanky
Can you PM or email me Di's email address, please.

My hard drive shit itself and I don't have backups of the forum shit, so I can't even log into her forum to send a message and my emails all got lost as well.

Cunts are putting the prices of hosting up, so I need to get her funding her forum.

Thanks mate!
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
You're a strange brand of saint, TA.
Remember that intermediate site? ASF? With bsb, et. al.?
I think you got banned? And that ended it?
(not sure i ever got banned there; not for lack of trying.)

anyway, i believe g-man can help you with this.
Sorry, but I do not have her email.
"as the pope, i nominate grayman for sainthood.." - stanky
(03-09-2020, 01:11 PM)stanky Wrote:  You're a strange brand of saint, TA.
Remember that intermediate site? ASF? With bsb, et. al.?
I think you got banned? And that ended it?
(not sure i ever got banned there; not for lack of trying.)

anyway, i believe g-man can help you with this.

The one you sent was right - I recognised it straight away.

The ASF was pretty funny - getting banned from a forum I set up and paid all the costs for.

And where is it now?

Some people just don't recognise how the world works.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Wasn't sure if that was public; that ironic history.
Or if this other project you enable is?
Di acknowledged, to me, in our last exchange, that she was taking a break, but that she couldn't diss you, in good conscious, because of your generous assistance. Though she was irked.

(Not to brag, but i always thought she liked me better.)

But i've had no contact with her since she bailed from here.
(I wish she'd return. When she was around, i always felt like someone would read my drivel.)
Got to wonder how many sites TA operates.

Not accusing anyone of being a whore. Not that there's anything wrong with being a whore.

In fact, if we ever master a version of time travel in which you can experience a segment of a different life, my hunch is that "Crack Whore" will be a popular destination. A month's stay. Lots of intensity and pathos.

As i've mentioned before, and i think it's true, no one wants to see the movie of "Happily ever after."

Or, from the flip side, can we now consider the escalator at the mall to be an amusement park ride?
Just less intense than the roller-coaster?
(03-09-2020, 05:46 PM)stanky Wrote:  Wasn't sure if that was public; that ironic history.
Or if this other project you enable is?

Yeah mate - I don't hide anything. It takes approximately 3 seconds to find out who I am - if you didn't already recognise the oldest and best-known avatar and name on the entire internet.

Honest to Bob, I have had people who I've met for the first time ask if I'm The Atheist.

(03-09-2020, 05:58 PM)stanky Wrote:  Got to wonder how many sites TA operates.

Not accusing anyone of being a whore. Not that there's anything wrong with being a whore.

The only two forums are this & Di's. I have a few commercial sites and my own blogs, which are sadly lacking attention, but I can't be fucked these days - there's nothing I haven't said ten times already. I've even sold a few. The one that fucks me off was I gave up atheist.co.nz and it got taken over by some woo cunts.

Just occurred to me to check - they don't have it any more and it's available. I might buy it again.
This might sound crazy, but i never noticed your avatar before now.
I'm programmed to filter out extraneous noise. There's so much of it.

anyway, cool avatar.
not sure what it means.

i wonder if i'd be more famous if i had a cool avatar?
i'd probably have one, if i could come up with something cool enough.
same with tattoos.
or piercings.

what's the most irrelevant part of our bodies?
the outer thigh, above the knee?

i'd consider piercing that.

(in the name of over-bearing humility and hipness.)
this is probably going to hurt.
(03-10-2020, 04:07 PM)stanky Wrote:  This might sound crazy, but i never noticed your avatar before now.
I'm programmed to filter out extraneous noise. There's so much of it.

anyway, cool avatar.
not sure what it means.
It's the pansexual trans-love symbol.