Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best political ad ... ever?
Clever and novel.  (the ad, not the candidate) ... although he's almost as good entertainment value as Donny Rolleyes

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Hardly novel, it's a direct copy of ad that's been running for several months on a completely different subject, and I don't think it was new then.

I can see why you like Boris - you seem to have a thing for strangely-haired uber-conservatives bullshit artists.

You know he doesn't even know how many children he has.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
I won't be voting for him, or his children, or Donny or his spawn, or any of the foreign clowns including Jacinda, Ange or thank christ Greta.

I do unfortunately have to vote for ours. The foreigners I can enjoy for their entertainment value, the locals not so much.

You really do take it all too serious mate. You probably didn't even have a chuckle at Warney.
(12-10-2019, 09:52 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  You probably didn't even have a chuckle at Warney.

Definitely not - he's a revolting human being.

His ripping off of charity is enough to shoot the prick as far as I'm concerned.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Of course he is, so is Trump, it's their ability to shrug that off as though it's an advantage that produces the humour.

But whatever.
People used to tell me Idi Amin was hilarious, too.
I can believe that Idi was hilarious.

I can believe that Sadam's kids were also a hoot, among their peers.
'Fridgegate' trends in UK after Boris Johnson accused of hiding in freezer to avoid interview
"as the pope, i nominate grayman for sainthood.." - stanky
So avoiding a couple of sniggering 3rd rate ambulance chaser reporters, carrying on like schoolboys makes Boris the idiot??

Did they chase Corbyn up too?? ... thought not.

Wow you folk are seriously biased. [Image: yahoo-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Got your dollars on Corbyn have yas?? Cheering him on? Hoping he gets the job?? You must detest the Poms even more than I do. Even they don't deserve Corbyn.
Corbyn is a dick, but on the cunt scale he's not even on the same page as Boris, who is a lying, cheating, racist fuckwit.

Jesus, Boris makes Cameron look like a Churchill.