Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iraq War in One Easy Read
https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-folly-of-the-iraq-war-has-never-been-clearer/

Read 'em and weep.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Lovely.

Meanwhile, Americans are distracted by the most boring day-time soap opera of all time...the impeachment inquiries, with their forgone conclusion.
And our recent coup in Bolivia barely makes the news.
Another victory for democracy.

The anti-war movement in the U.S. has never been this dead.
The msm is compliant, as are most of the dnc candidates.

In terms of sheer carnage regarding wars we've lost, Vietnam makes Iraq look like child's play.
And before that, the Korean war. That was simply genocidal in it's overkill.
Fortunately, we don't remember it.
(11-20-2019, 03:19 PM)stanky Wrote:  And our recent coup in Bolivia barely makes the news.

That one really fucks me off, but it's the inevitable result of having an army full of non-indigenous people.

Evo didn't evo. He should have learned from a multitude of African examples that to have any sort of system stay in place, the army needs to be made up of people who support that system. Instead, he had an army full of non-indigenous people who were exactly like MAGA people - thinking someone was getting it easy.

C'est la vie, mate.

(That hideous cunt who proclaimed herself President is one of the worst examples of the female species I've ever seen. Makes Pauline Hanson look like a kindly granny.)
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
I'd suggest these various coups are more a matter of U.S. interests in resources.
We can't have commies claiming the resources for the people of that nation.
Between sanctions and infusion of military aid, the world is our oyster.

And we need lithium.
This is one of those occasions I wish I could cry - things have taken a completely unsurprising turn for the dark side in Bolivia:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/20/bolivia-el-alto-violence-death-protest
Fuck.

All life on this planet is doomed. It's only a matter of time. A Cosmically short time to be sure.

Such a beautiful blue ball too.

Goddamnit.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.