Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the site goes away...
It's not permanent!

I'm changing servers and there's always a danger it might shit itself, so giving warning first.

Don't panic!
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(09-27-2019, 09:29 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  It's not permanent!

I'm changing servers and there's always a danger it might shit itself, so giving warning first.

Don't panic!

And carry a towel.
"Just be patient, have a rum shot and a smoke and maybe a toke and enjoy the company." - sparks
He's going to tell us when we can stop not panicking isn't he?? Confused
(09-28-2019, 04:58 AM)grayman Wrote:  And carry a towel.

Mate, there is exactly one annual event I am passionate about and always, always celebrate to the fullest.

Towel Day

You can take all the christmaseasterholidaybirthday bullshit and roll it down a hill for all I care, but Towel Day is a different kettle of fish.

(09-28-2019, 05:45 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  He's going to tell us when we can stop not panicking isn't he?? Confused

No, that's when you do panic - when it disappears and I haven't told you not to.

I'm sure you all have my email address anyway.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
butbutbut  what if it all goes without a hitch and doesn't tank and we don't know that it didn't because we didn't know when it might have and we'll just live worried about when it will forever when it already didn't happen  ... and... and...an.....
Rolleyes
I'm still at 'towel day'.

wtf is towel day?

(Towlie is a character on South Park; a stoner.)

Damn. I have to google towel day.
(09-29-2019, 08:54 AM)stanky Wrote:  Damn. I have to google towel day.

You should, but it's meaningless without having read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.