Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISF disappeared
This is what I get:

[Image: isf.JPG]

The guy who owns it seemed to signal this a while back and it looks like he just let it die off, which is poor form, to say the least.

I've told the group on Farcebook, so we may pick up some new members.

Watch this space!
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Was it very active lately? Strange to just abandon it, although that happened on a smaller forum once.
Last time I looked in at ISF there were thousands on the member list. It was too busy and noisy for me.
Best it had going for it was the smilies, it was an awesome collection.
Yeah, it had been reasonably lively: 100-odd regular posters and another couple of thousand casuals, plus very high lurker numbers.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
It seems they let the domain name expire and so it was temporarily in suspension, but it is back up and running.

Surprised I still could log on over there.

Recognized a few names, but meh, happier here.
"(my grunge is true)" - stanky
Me too.
I'm banned for all eternity there.
And i'm too stupid to change my isp address (or whatever they call it) to fly under the radar.

But even if i could, i'd likely get banned again, toot sweet.

There's something innately horrible about me.

I apologize to all of you.
They don't know what they're missing!  [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(08-15-2019, 03:42 PM)stanky Wrote:  I'm banned for all eternity there.
And i'm too stupid to change my isp address (or whatever they call it) to fly under the radar.

(08-15-2019, 04:07 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  They don't know what they're missing!  [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]

"He's a bastard, but he's our bastard."
"(my grunge is true)" - stanky
Eckzackery!
(08-15-2019, 05:29 AM)grayman Wrote:  It seems they let the domain name expire and so it was temporarily in suspension, but it is back up and running.

Surprised I still could log on over there.

Recognized a few names, but meh, happier here.

It's given me a bit of a pause. I'd miss this place 1000 times more than ISF, which wouldn't make a big hole at all.

Sadly or gladly, I think we're all stuck here until the old final roll call.

Which is worth a note on a sombre tone, we should all take responsibility for someone to post the fact of one us croaking, because otherwise that person would just disappear and we'd never know.

(08-15-2019, 03:42 PM)stanky Wrote:  I'm banned for all eternity there.

Mate, your style sticks out like dogs' balls and you'd be banned as a sock in days.