Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Note for ISF members
Given that ISF appears to have just died, feel free to continue here, but you will need to email me to get set up as we have a strong anti-spammer rule in place.

Email me at alan@charman.co.nz and I'll get it going.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
I'm scared of this site getting larger.

How screwed up is that?
Pretty screwed up, scares me too. Selfish bastards aren't we?

It would be nice to have some even keeled people aboard but the majority on social media now are listing too far to port or starboard to keep the boat stable, and I'm too old for that shit.
We are like a group of friends who frequently meet in a local pub for coffee or scotch and a chat.

And worried that the pub may suddenly become trendy.
"(my grunge is true)" - stanky
Nailed it.
No pub i've ever hung out in has become trendy.
(If that's any consolation.)
Kind of.   Confused Undecided
(08-15-2019, 04:56 PM)grayman Wrote:  We are like a group of friends who frequently meet in a local pub for coffee or scotch and a chat.

And worried that the pub may suddenly become trendy.

That's a very good point, but I don't think it's likely to happen.

If there was a demand for a replacement for ISF, I'd probably set something completely new up and leave us as we are.

I certainly can't think of anyone who'd actually add anything to the group. A number of the Facebook came and looked, but no emails, so I think our chances of becoming trendy are zip.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
How cool is that, people!

We have little chance of becoming trendy!

(I've never been so proud of us.)
I'm gonna make a hat with KRUG on it! Keep Recog Uncouthly Grungy! [Image: yahoo-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif]