Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mother Teresa Located!
She's only managed 105 deaths so far, but she's still young.

A perfect example of how the god delusion affects real people: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/08/09/749005287/american-with-no-medical-training-ran-center-for-malnourished-ugandan-kids-105-d

She's being sued.

If that had been a Ugandan chick in USA, they'd have squadrons of Stealth bombers on standby to nuke the entire country unless she was given up for a murder 1 trial in USA. Lucky it's a shithole country nobody's heard of since Sir Admiral Idi Amin Dada, VC & Bar, KGM, died.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Sorry TA. Couldn't read all of that. Once the bitch got the the point of saying she couldn't describe it is usually when I give up on the delusional pricks and cunts because you just know what's next: "Gawd talked to me."
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
I read it and have mixed feelings.

In the most back-roads medical emergencies, in the poorest of places, doctors are not always around. Often, decisions fall on nurses.
Or witch doctors.
Or professional charity parasites with Lookitme syndrome.
(08-10-2019, 08:02 PM)stanky Wrote:  In the most back-roads medical emergencies, in the poorest of places, doctors are not always around. Often, decisions fall on nurses.
Or witch doctors.

Touch of victim blaming there.

Plus, the witch doctor would likely be a lot more helpful.

This isn't a case of seeking any help in a storm, it's a case of a religiously-deluded American cunt going and setting herself up in an area of critical need.

I tell ya, the rest of the world should build a wall to keep Americans in America.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
BWAHAHAHAHA! Second that TA!
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(08-11-2019, 12:30 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  I tell ya, the rest of the world should build a wall to keep Americans in America.

(08-11-2019, 01:11 PM)sparks Wrote:  BWAHAHAHAHA! Second that TA!

Hey! At least wait until after we escape in the boat.
"(my grunge is true)" - stanky
We've got a "stop the boats!" border security system going.  That may be based on the fact that we're surrounded by water?  d'ya think?   ... but if you approach from the South the spotters probably won't send the Navy in.  Just a tip.  no charge.

Let me know when you land okay?Smile
No worries - sail to NZ. We only have three naval ships, but only one ever sails, because the Aussie Navy steals all our sailors for a measly double the pay as soon as ours are trained.

If migrants boats knew where NZ was and how to get here, we'd be waist-deep in refugees. They'd need a lot better boats, though - if they're sinking in the Coral & Mediterranean Seas, the Tasman will kill them quick.
(08-11-2019, 05:10 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  We've got a "stop the boats!" border security system going.  That may be based on the fact that we're surrounded by water?  d'ya think?   ... but if you approach from the South the spotters probably won't send the Navy in.  Just a tip.  no charge.

Let me know when you land okay?Smile

No worries. Would like to see Tasmania anyway.
"(my grunge is true)" - stanky