Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes Please!
What's that we were saying about chicks with three boobies?

Yeahhhhh!

https://www.theonion.com/victoria-s-secret-accused-of-promoting-unattainable-bea-1837095021

(There cannot be a heterosexual male alive who would not tap that)
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
I'm hung up on bilateral symmetry.
I'd give it a go absolutely! Smile
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Jesus wept fellas. seriously? she looks like the underside of a sow. from the neck down anyway and that's the area of interest right?

The three up bra would've been handy back when I carried he house key wrapped in a $50 note tucked between the sisters.

If I got mugged at least I'd have taxi fare and the key to the house. And if they took those it would be sexual assault not just robbery charges. bwaaahahaha.
Third breast should be on the back, for dancing.
Ask not what is the problem but, rather, where is the lesion.
Being Single, Seeing Double, Sleeping Triple
"Just be patient, have a rum shot and a smoke and maybe a toke and enjoy the company." - sparks
(08-09-2019, 04:58 PM)President Bush Wrote:  Third breast should be on the back, for dancing.

Finally.
A rational response.

Couldn't agree more.

In the clinches, it might also provide a fulcrum for leverage.
(08-09-2019, 04:43 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Jesus wept fellas.  seriously?  she looks like the underside of a sow.  from the neck down anyway and that's the area of interest right?

The three up bra would've been handy back when I carried he house key wrapped in a $50 note tucked between the sisters.

If I got mugged at least I'd have taxi fare and the key to the house.  And if they took those it would be sexual assault not just robbery charges.  bwaaahahaha.

There's some forward thinking!
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Necessity. Where I worked I was more often than reasonable getting out of the door at 2am and to the car by negotiating my way between the bodies of those sleeping rough under the concourse awning or gangs of teens out to do evil in the wee small hours. I carried the car keys with the sharp end sticking out between my fingers.

Looking back it sounds kind of dire but we just took it as being part of the deal of working shifts at Central Station.
There were smaller younger girls than me doing it, and while one of the blokes got beaten up one night, none of the girls were attacked. No accounting for that really.
(08-09-2019, 06:52 PM)grayman Wrote:  Being Single, Seeing Double, Sleeping Triple

damn.

That was hot.

What hetero men are attracted to seems both arbitrary and deeply ingrained.
We like tits, for instance.

But what if a woman had 17 of them; all perfect; all of different size....all over her body.

Would that be extra titillating? Or, a turn off?
What if a guy had an extra dick; a big black one, emerging from his throat area...

Would women be intrigued? Or put off?

Isn't it strange to see other species being so attracted to each other for a moment, and we find them hideous?
Imagine lusting after a porcupine like you had no choice.

And you stumble upon a female with no quills...

and you find it repulsive.