Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah, right
Best defence ever for a charge of indecent assault on a chid: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/114300644/cultural-mistake-led-to-touching-of-boy-at-changing-rooms-in-Christchurch

Based on a report prepared by his daughter...

Ok...
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
So...I guess this means I find myself endearing...
"Who's with me?." - stanky
Quote:A cultural report, prepared by Ren's daughter, said tweaking a child's penis was a common form of endearment in China.

Huh

I thought rubbing noses with strangers was pretty gross but .....
consider how dogs great each other
Except, he's not in China anymore.

When traveling to or living in another country, one should educate oneself all about and observe the local cultural taboos. And it'd be easy enough to tell if this is real or just a load of bullshit. Some stranger to this joker should walk up to him and tweak his dick and see how he reacts. Shock and outrage lands him in jail.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(07-17-2019, 05:17 AM)stanky Wrote:  consider how dogs great each other

That's why being reincarnated as a dog isn't high on Buddhists' preferences.

Dogs shit in the street, too.

(07-17-2019, 06:28 AM)sparks Wrote:  When traveling to or living in another country, one should educate oneself all about and observe the local cultural taboos.

More importantly, the laws.

We had a case a few years ago where a bloke got sent to jail for fucking a 14 yr old. She told him she was 16, which is legal in NZ. That didn't matter to his defence, but maybe he had less money than the Chinese bloke.

The $1000 he's paying would be pocket change - we don't let poor Chinese come here.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
(07-17-2019, 01:15 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  
(07-17-2019, 05:17 AM)stanky Wrote:  consider how dogs great each other

That's why being reincarnated as a dog isn't high on Buddhists' preferences.

Dogs shit in the street, too.

(07-17-2019, 06:28 AM)sparks Wrote:  When traveling to or living in another country, one should educate oneself all about and observe the local cultural taboos.

More importantly, the laws.

We had a case a few years ago where a bloke got sent to jail for fucking a 14 yr old. She told him she was 16, which is legal in NZ. That didn't matter to his defence, but maybe he had less money than the Chinese bloke.

The $1000 he's paying would be pocket change - we don't let poor Chinese come here.

Excellent ironic ooze in all this.
(certainly not lost on TA.)

There's the priggishness of the Buddhist hierarchy, and recent guileless sexism espoused by the Dalai lama.
And dogs shitting in the streets; of course.Same like low-caste Buddists and Hindus.
(All dogs prefer to shit in the woods, if there are any woods. The religious poor of India seem to prefer the rail-road tracks. It's a thing with them.)

Dogs, of course, are man's best friend. They teach us about unconditional love.

Poor Chinese, of course, would be allowed into NZ if you had a railway to build...and they would eat dogs.

Hard to imagine that a 79 year old flicking a boy's dick in front of people was actually an act of overt perversion. It might have been as the said. same like the cultural divides in age of consent.