Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quantum mechanics is starting to piss me off
(06-30-2019, 10:01 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Perhaps they need a time machine to observe the thingamys a millisecond before they were originally observed??  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ui9ovrQuKE
Oh Noes!!! It's two mints in one!
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Sparky, you slut.

You remember those double mint twins, don't you?

I always found it slightly bizarre, the white guy fantasy of having the hot 3-some with smokin' twins.
But it sold a lot of gum.

Was it Hugh Hefner that actually managed a relationship with smokin' hot twins?

Had i been in advertising at the time, naturally i would have suggested an add campaign with smoking hot triplets.
Just seems like a logical progression.

There was even a cartoon in the Sunday papers when i was going through puberty...
The Jackson Twins.

They looked a lot like the Double Mint Twins.
Totally fuckable.

Being a kid with high moral standards, I'm happy to confess that i never 'rubbed one out' thinking about the Jackson Twins or the Double Mint Twins.
I never even bought the gum.

I might have been more focused on Barbara Eden. She was the super-hot genie that only wanted to please her master.
Her master, of course, was always fighting her back.

Sexual frustration was/is a constant theme in our pathetic tv shows.
Mork never does Mindy.
John Ritter never does the hot babes he lives with in "Three's Company".
And later, there was the X files...with that suppressed red-head, what's her name, and the sexy guy, Fox Muldoon; whatever.

People would watch that shit to see if they would ever fuck.

Sex sells.
Or, it certainly use to.

Kind-of kinky, really.
How about those Dallas Cheerleaders?

Go team, go!
Settle down boys, how can you convince we unedjakated to take QM seriously when .... never mind ... siiiiiigh.

I'm 2:30 into that video and need to know how "the origin is known". If they're getting two different results from the light arriving due to being warped around that intervening galaxy then how t.f. do they know where the qasar is?

The first example shows the light source coming from two different directions and the second shows the wave source as coming from between them so.... how did they know the origin of all three observations??

This is gonna get worse fellas, you'd better be up to doing a Science for Dummies course ... I'm in that kinda mood today .. bwaahahahaha
So...

What are you wearing?

I'm sporting a stylish black swim suit; purchased at our local churchy-ass thrift shop.
It could be name brand; haven't checked.

No shirt; no shoes.
Probably no service.

These moths never bite me, but when they fly up my name brand shorts, and get all 'fluttery', i'll admit...

It's mildly disturbing.
First image of Einstein's 'spooky' particle entanglement
"Just be patient, have a rum shot and a smoke and maybe a toke and enjoy the company." - sparks
Thank you so much for that Grayman.  My education has been enhanced immensely with the understanding that it is highly unlikely that I will ever comprehend a single thing that article was talking about.   Good to know. Sad
The picture helps.

Smile
"Just be patient, have a rum shot and a smoke and maybe a toke and enjoy the company." - sparks
I've been reading about quantum computers and their role in bomb-proof encryption.

I barely understand it, and only for a half-second.
I don't even understand why i read this stuff.
It's not much fun.

I wish i was allowed to read fun stuff.

(I wonder if any of Di's long posts are any fun?)

stanky bolts; stage right.
(07-14-2019, 06:31 AM)grayman Wrote:  First image of Einstein's 'spooky' particle entanglement

Excellent - I'll expect my teleporter any day.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.