Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quantum mechanics is starting to piss me off
"Sometimes i wish we could just go sailing.

Maybe talk about fluid dynamics and fish...trying not to pray for wind, to keep our atheism pure....while we slowly starve in the Sargasso Sea....around the time the eels are returning from their epic adventure into fresh water. Horse latitudes."

Me too.  Smile  I'm not getting any younger and unless there's a lottery win in someone's future, this ship is going to sail without us.  Fuck.

One thing you  should never do on a sail boat is bitch about the lack of wind:  The wind-less situation will change and bloody well kick your ass.  Just be patient, have a rum shot and a smoke and maybe a toke and enjoy the company.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(08-22-2019, 11:32 AM)sparks Wrote:  Just be patient, have a rum shot and a smoke and maybe a toke and enjoy the company.

This should be the prime philosophy of everyone on this planet.
"Who's with me?." - stanky
I'm probably still a bit behind the rest of you, I don't toke.

But hey, 4 outa 5 ain't bad right??[Image: yahoo-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Theoretical Physicists Describe New Kind of Quantum Time Order

Perhaps it is nothing more than a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.
"Who's with me?." - stanky
Hang out long enough and you'll see ... everything.  No matter how improbable.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Makes me feel better about that theory than multiple universes may occupy a space at different time.... or maybe not.

The discovery was made at the University of Queensland so they'd be the experts. Queensland has been running about 10 years behind the rest of the country for, ...well ... ever.