Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too close for comfort TA?
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/one-person-dead-after-shooting-in-south-auckland
Yeah, just down the road. The second gun murder in the past year in a street I've mowed lawns at.

There's a spate of it on right now - all gang related. One Pasifika gang split off another and they're fighting over drug supply territories.

Thick cunts.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Gang shootings are less worrisome than nutter ones. The gangs tend to keep it in house.
True, but they're lousy shots. Kids can get in the way.
(Yesterday, 10:00 PM)stanky Wrote:  True, but they're lousy shots. Kids can get in the way.

Unheard of here, as far as I'm aware. The only innocent bystanders killed have been shot by the pigs. There have been a couple of instances of mistaken identity, because the NZ gang way seems to be to burst into a house at 2 am and shoot the guy you're after. One case was a young bloke fucking a chick in his dad's (the target) bed and got shot & killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

While I'm saying there have been a few lately, that's 4 or 6 against a backdrop of zero. Gun killings are still ridiculously rare by US standards.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Same here, the odd mistaken identity but the mussie kids doing drive by shootings tend not to actually hit anyone and it's always personal with the gangs. Only the nutters go after random targets.
Our gangs appear to have picked the habit up from Australian gangs.

No coincidence this is all happening after deporting all the crooks back to NZ.
Christ, i hope you don't have to turn into America-light.
Not only is our gun violence a daily event, but it often involves a kid, getting a hold of a gun, and accidentally killing their mother or sister...but the cops keep on shooting people.

It's quite disturbing to a non-violent character, such as myself.
But our culture is steeped in violence.

Maybe we'll bomb Iran soon?

Two of the trends that disturb me the most, is that our anti-war movement has been crushed...and black intellectuals are nowhere to be found.
Malcolm gets shot, and replaced with Kayne.

It's heartbreaking.
(7 hours ago)stanky Wrote:  Maybe we'll bomb Iran soon?

Hard to figure that one. Bolton and his pals want to crush Iran. Trump wants to nuke someone. Iran has been threatened with annihilation if they so much as sneeze. Saudi, Trump's best pal, has a beef with Iran and has already made highly suspect claims about being attacked by Iran. The entire rest of the sane world is telling Trump Iran is behaving itself and they're being completely ignored.

It seems to me that they're pushing Iran into a corner to force them to do something that will unleash Armageddon upon them.

No matter, most of the people who get killed will be women & children, so it's not like anyone important will die.
(8 hours ago)The Atheist Wrote:  Our gangs appear to have picked the habit up from Australian gangs.

No coincidence this is all happening after deporting all the crooks back to NZ.

That's why we deported them mate! 
Better they keep it in their own house not ours.  We've got enough idiots of our own to cope with.  

(3 hours ago)The Atheist Wrote:  
(7 hours ago)stanky Wrote:  Maybe we'll bomb Iran soon?

Hard to figure that one. Bolton and his pals want to crush Iran. Trump wants to nuke someone. Iran has been threatened with annihilation if they so much as sneeze. Saudi, Trump's best pal, has a beef with Iran and has already made highly suspect claims about being attacked by Iran. The entire rest of the sane world is telling Trump Iran is behaving itself and they're being completely ignored.

It seems to me that they're pushing Iran into a corner to force them to do something that will unleash Armageddon upon them.

No matter, most of the people who get killed will be women & children, so it's not like anyone important will die.

Good summation.Sad