Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thalidomide wasn't enough
That could be a great adventure. Have to read up on all the bugs and other life forms that one must avoid first...
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
(03-07-2019, 09:21 PM)sparks Wrote:  That could be a great adventure.  Have to read up on all the bugs and other life forms that one must avoid first...

yup.

and then you realize that the whole thing should be avoided.

Tropical rain forest is pure assault on a human body.

It's a wonder that people have survived there.

Paradise with a vengeance.
(03-07-2019, 09:34 AM)sparks Wrote:  BWAAHHAHAHAAAAA.

At that point I doubt we'll need a chef as none of us will be able to keep anything down except the protein paste that we've been prescribed and only Health Services can pay for! Smile

The End comes to us all.  Nothing to do but laugh about it!

When I'm in my cups, I tend to get maudlin about a wasted life.  But make no mistake:  I'm the only one responsible for that truth.  Sure, I want to blame someone else.  But that's bullshit on my part.  I still have some small hope left that I'll make peace with myself before The Boatman comes for me.

We'll see. Smile

You can pick me up and prop me in a corner somewhere, like the corpse in Weekend at Bernies.  Burial at sea sounds a reasonable method of disposal.

Never mind all those C and B vids that no one views, (not bad at all, actually)  Sparky's mention of the boatman demand this one be posted.

Old fave... still love it. Heart