Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Cunts!
Hi, my name is Tommy Robinson.

Ok, it's not really, but it's the name I choose to use because it sounds a lot more Jack-me-lad than my birth name, which is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. I mean, you could possibly have people think "Steve" was a geezer, but those hyphenated names are strictly upper-middle-class-wannabe.

It wouldn't be so bad if it were Wymondley-Buckingham: something recognisably British, but Yaxley & Lennon? No fucking way. Yaxley could come from anywhere, while Lennon is the same as that feeble lefty-touchy-feely John, who thankfully got shot for being such a poof.

Anyway, Tommy's the name I choose, because of the obvious association with the Tommies who fought for Britain, and nothing is more English than Robinson. Seems to work well - I've gone from a simple thicko football hooligan cocksucker to a hero of the far right, by choosing a name also associated with a mythical football hooligan. Genius me!

Notice I almost always wear a poppy when I'm out in public? That's because I'm English to the core. It doesn't matter that since I'm really Irish, my granddad didn't fight in WWII, it's the solidarity with football hooligan lads that counts.

Being a completely hopeless cunt, I haven't had a job since being a teenager, and someone has to feed the kids, so I had to find a niche for geezers like me - love their football, hate the pigs and blacks...

UKIP opened my eyes, and I am now the Amazing Islamophobe Man!

Kicking the shit out of opponents at football matches doesn't pay the rent, but it does get you sent to jail, and if there's one thing in jails, it's resentment, and that shit sells. All you need to do is pick a target and go for your life. What could be a better target than the fucking Pakis? Even back in the 1960s Alf Garnett was showing the way in telling people we don't need them, and with several Pakis being banged up for rape of little girls, there isn't a better target around.

Things have got so good I've been simultaneously banned from Facebook and become an official spokesman of the third largest political party in the entire UK. How the fuck is that, haters?

And anyone trying to say I'm a cunt will have their lives threatened as I live stream myself being a cunt. Imagine being paid for being a full-time, hateful little coward! I only ever pick on people who won't fight, because I am a gutless turd, but I always have back-up just in case. Luckily, the people who hang about with me are even thicker than I am and are quite willing to intimidate people who actually work for a living.
Ah.... a Newbie.

A faux fucking turd Newbie to be sure.

But a Newbie nonetheless.

Welcome Newbie.
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Haha, no mate - it's just me taking the piss out of another scumbag.

I quite like the idea, because these pieces of filth scour the internet to see who's shitting on them, and I want them to come here and watch me doing it.

I'll move them all to a new folder when I get around to it.

Feel free to suggest some names. I need to posthumously gay up a few dead Mormons, too. And live ones, what the hell.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
wait...

there is no new guy?

that fella is wordier than me. and makes even less sense.

He made me feel kind-of proud.

If i had someone to wrestle, i wouldn't have to irritate friends.

(I wonder if dear Marius has a brother?)
(03-05-2019, 07:38 PM)The Atheist Wrote:  Haha, no mate - it's just me taking the piss out of another scumbag.

I quite like the idea, because these pieces of filth scour the internet to see who's shitting on them, and I want them to come here and watch me doing it.

I'll move them all to a new folder when I get around to it.

Feel free to suggest some names. I need to posthumously gay up a few dead Mormons, too. And live ones, what the hell.

Brilliant!
I'm not sure i understand.

can someone explain?

(seriously. This is one of my stupid zones.)
It's TA's way of baiting scumbags stank.
Why did it bait me, then?

oh, shit.
Got me too because we thought we actually had a Newbie here that we could start fucking with shamelessly. I gotta admit, if I were a Lurker/Newbie here, I might get scared off by you lot, and I'm one of the more, if not THE most offensive bastard here. Smile I remain surprised by the number of new peeps that sign up and yet end up never posting.
Um...

"Most offensive bastard here"?

Is this a challenge?