Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump calls for 6G cellular technology, because why the heck not?
Trump calls for 6G cellular technology, because why the heck not?

Quote:I want 5G, and even 6G, technology in the United States as soon as possible. It is far more powerful, faster, and smarter than the current standard. American companies must step up their efforts, or get left behind. There is no reason that we should be lagging behind on.........
I wonder why people mostly suck at having fun?- stanky
Each day is a new opportunity for this shit-heap to double down on Teh Dumbth.

Mr. President, nobody gives a fuck what you want and we certainly aren't in the mood to listen to you make up shit about how great it is. Are we behind on 5G? Methinks not. Stop trying to tell Umercan Cumpnees what the hell to do or what will happen to them if they don't listen to your shit, Trust Fund POTUS. I mean goddamn: This whore has gone belly up more times than a Universe full of fucking guppies! But he's gonna tell them how to do business. If there's a profit to be stolen then Umercan Greed will get its share. Think about that Mr. Pussbucket while you're jerking off to Photoshopped nudes of AOC you fucking revolting obese ("I have the best fat, the very very best fat!!!") slob.

(Goddamn but this sonofabitch just irritates me sometimes.... )

Smile
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
Nice.
Points for extra vitriol, sparky. Loved "pussbucket".
And the smiley at the end is a nice touch.

I take it you didn't believe him when he said he knows the most tech?

I demand 7G!
That's how techy i am.

I'd run for orifice meself...but i think the felony is an obstacle.
Could be right on the felony. I presume it's because you refused to let them fly you to another country and commit felonies all over the country-side with gubernmint supplied weapons...

It's this kind of irony that makes me look forward to the decline and fall of Umerca. This thing is just too fucked up to fix. Let it burn and good fucking riddance!

And if you liked that rant, keep an eye out for the one I left around here somewhere about all our sniveling entitled little pin headed darlings just coming out of high school declaring that we owe them a living.

As Zappa said: "You'll love it!" "With leather?" "Yes, many of the boys in band are into leather...."
You can lead 'em to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
My new boat fantasy is to install pontoons under the shack and wait for lift-off.
(02-21-2019, 04:12 PM)grayman Wrote:  Trump calls for 6G cellular technology, because why the heck not?

Quote:I want 5G, and even 6G, technology in the United States as soon as possible. It is far more powerful, faster, and smarter than the current standard. American companies must step up their efforts, or get left behind. There is no reason that we should be lagging behind on.........

I'm still lauging at that and I saw it a couple of hours ago.

7G, 8G... whatever number the rest of the world has, we're going to have the one better than that.

So what if it doesn't exist, it will. We have the best people, the biggest wall...
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
I think Trump even yields to China for the biggest wall.

Imagine how much that thing weighs! And the man hours involved.
That's dedication.
And quality workmanship.

If he manages to get 'er built, I fear it won't ever become a man-made wonder of the world.
History might see it as cheesy and rusted. And ineffective. Smug futurists might make fun of it.

Like, America landed a man on the moon!!!

And then we built that thing, later on.

Oh well...not everything can be glorious.
Or a future tourist destination.

An architectural wonder, it will not be.
A thing of great beauty and craftsmen ship?
Not seeing it.

I kind of hope we go through with it...if only to be faced with an icon of our expression of our collective soul.

Like disco.

For the shame points.
Ok, i was being a cunt above.

Love this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALKAh_bL5g

(Bee Gees; Jive Talkin'"

btw, on that link, the last 2 letters are "5g".

(I couldn't have planned that.)