Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this whole LGBTQIAXYZ business just plastic poisoning?
I've wondered for a while, since it became apparent that BPAs were ending up everywhere. It's been used as an excuse for falling sperm counts and obesity, but might it have something to do with the explosion of transitioning?

First off, plastics are absolutely everywhere, with 95% of humans showing positive traces of BPA in urine, and I can't see things would have improved since 2005, when this study was done: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15811827

We are also shitting it out: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/plastics-and-human-health_us_5c097d7de4b0b6cdaf5d3263

BPAs mimic estrogen: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A

While the effectiveness of BPAs in mimicking estrogen is fairly mild, it's being compounded by hormones in animal rearing and the idiotic craze of carrying a plastic water bottle everywhere, so people are getting a constant supply of BPA molecules every day.

Could it be as simple as our love affair with plastic causing so many boys to have feminine thoughts and ultimately a desire to be female?
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Slightly off topic, but this thread has me thinking of Autons.

[Image: Spearhead_from_Space.jpg]
I wonder why people mostly suck at having fun?- stanky
Definitely a possibility.

Is it more common to go female than male?
Another factor might be that it's become more acceptable; even fashionable.

There's also some stats on i-Gen having much less sex than their predecessors.

Good news, as per population.

So many pollutants and interactions...almost impossible to analyse.
A bunch of them bio-accumulate at the tops of food chains.

Some dead dolphins must be treated as hazardous waste now.
Quote:Another factor might be that it's become more acceptable; even fashionable.

A huge factor!  I well remember back when valium first became the wonder drug of the masses, that if you weren't suffering from "nerves" you were obviously a cretin who was unaware of the problems besetting mankind. 

Every bloody doctor asked if you suffered "nervous attacks" ..wtf?   If you were female you got a scrip for valium thrust at you before you even had time to tell them that you had appendicitis or whatever.  

These days it seems that the new normal is for every kid between 5 and 18 to be brain fucked about what gender it is.

How do we keep letting these mass hysteria fantasies happen?   Emperor's new clothes syndrome? 
No one's game to call bullshit on it in case they're shunned as a Philistine or heretic or oaf by their "peers"?

How do you convince people that what's best for their children is to fill their heads with crap about sexual proclivites long before they even need or want to know what sex even is??   How do we stay so stupid?
(12-08-2018, 02:14 PM)stanky Wrote:  Definitely a possibility.

Is it more common to go female than male?

Yes, and by a huge margin. The best I can find is 3:1, but I suspect the actual number of MtF outnumbers FtM by 5:1 or more.

I see shitloads of grown men deciding they're chicks, but I haven't seen a single example of a grown woman turning male. I'm sure it happens, but in the weirdo circles I move in, MtF if common and FtM rare. The only FtM I know of decided very early on (13/14) that she was a boy.

Another factor might be that it's become more acceptable; even fashionable.

(12-08-2018, 02:14 PM)stanky Wrote:  There's also some stats on i-Gen having much less sex than their predecessors.

Yeah and it pisses me right off. I'd rather have my face in a pussy than a smartphone any day. I'd be fucking all the chicks while the boys played Fortnite if I were a teen today.

(12-08-2018, 02:14 PM)stanky Wrote:  A bunch of them bio-accumulate at the tops of food chains.

Some dead dolphins must be treated as hazardous waste now.

Not yet, but humans certainly are. Cremating in a non-filtered burner must be diabolical.

(12-08-2018, 04:02 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  These days it seems that the new normal is for every kid between 5 and 18 to be brain fucked about what gender it is.

Bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy. It's perfectly usual for pubescent kids to be confused about gender, and when they see changing it as easy as it is now, I guess they can easily talk themselves into it. Insane parents like the couple who haven't told their kid/s about gender don't help.

(12-08-2018, 04:02 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  ]How do we keep letting these mass hysteria fantasies happen? 

Funny you put it like that, because I've been keeping a bit of a list of cases of actual mass hysteria, because that seems to be on the massive increase trajectory as well.

I have a theory that problems like gender/queerness, mass hysteria & the amazing rise of mental illness are down to a lack of stress in modern life. When you have the constant threat of being selected to go and die for your country, life takes on a completely different aspect and we look for problems to replace them with.

(12-08-2018, 04:02 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  No one's game to call bullshit on it in case they're shunned as a Philistine or heretic or oaf by their "peers"?

Luckily, I'm always willing to stand up and be counted on that - people can accuse me of any kind of bias they like and they'd be wrong.

My concerns with the trans industry are:

1 - that they include an unknown number of fakes. I have no faith in my gender and know for a fact that men are dressing up as women to gain access to women's spaces with bad intentions. Since the trans community is unwilling to weed these people out, they can keep to the wrong changing room at public pools and other places.

2 - I have had online conversations with older men who are doing it because they can't get laid as a disgusting old man, so are trying it on as even more disgusting old trans woman. When any trans person or activist can explain how some old scroat walking around with a tampon up his arse is actually a transgender and not just some crazy fetish, I'll listen.

(12-08-2018, 04:02 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  How do you convince people that what's best for their children is to fill their heads with crap about sexual proclivites long before they even need or want to know what sex even is??   How do we stay so stupid?

Antivax, climate denial, religion... we fill our kids' heads with all kinds of shit.

You know what encourages kids to have healthy relationships and sex lives? Their parents having a healthy relationship and sex life.

Not to blow my own trumpet too hard, but my family so far contains a bunch of non-promiscuous, non-child-bearing people of only two genders who have generally very healthy relationships. The not-so-fantastic ones don't last long, so it all works pretty well so far. Not to mention, my daughter, brought up in a completely open environment where she could have been rooting since 14, was the very last of her friends to lose her cherry. Even the fundie christian girl was rooting before our daughter. And not from lack of interest - we had boys around here like dogs with a kennel of on-heat bitches. She just didn't see the point in doing it because it was there.
Love is... that one person whose freshly-warm toilet seat you don't find disgusting.
Quote:You know what encourages kids to have healthy relationships and sex lives? Their parents having a healthy relationship and sex life.

Can't argue with that.  There was still a lot of left over 'Victiorian standards' in the society I grew up with so by todays standards we kids were bloody clueless about sex until we got to 11 or 12.  ... except country kids were way ahead of city kids due to nature doing what it what it does in full view. 

Sex education is vital, but that's a different thing to expecting little kids, from the age of 5! to understand what the hell "gender confusion" is all about.

It creeps me out a little as some of the stuff that kids are coming home and asking Mum about seems to be borderline "grooming" talk.

I like your point about the Trannie sector doing it's own vetting too.  They're best placed to weed out the 'wolves' and posers.
Luckily, that hasn't got to schools here yet.

Teachers here are tied in knots making sure everything they teach conforms to the Treaty of Waitangi that they never have time to worry about gender. Kids barely have time for sport these days.
There had to be a good side to having that treaty sooner or later.

I can imagine the condition a teacher would be in if a big Maori dad took umbrage about his son arriving home with the news that the teacher told the boys to wear a dress to school to convey their solidarity with their 'gender confused' playmates.
I don't mean to pick on us here...all six of us...but we do sound like a bunch of old farts at times.
(i absolutely include myself in that assessment.)

In a very short time, although not my immediate family, I have relatives that are gay; lesbian; transgender; mixed race; and likely asexual.
It's a new world emerging. Some of it feels like the tragic results of our polluting ways and rampant reproduction...and some of it feels like a necessary correction.

I have mixed feelings about it all...but I have no doubt that my kids (and their kids) are much more global than me and my generation.
They have no interest in burning rubber in a muscle car, and a lot of interest in justice.
None of them are religious at all. Yet all of them have the DNA of fairness. Kindness.
It's not only my extended family, it's all the other kids in that orbit.

It's disturbing at times, but I trust them. I find them to be advanced. As it should be.

There's a biological feed back mechanism in action.
One needn't but into the Gaia hypothesis to observe the details.

Here's a kicker:

We don't have to pretend that the Earth is a sentient being to comprehend our role in things.
In fact, we needn't accept that we are sentient beings.
We could be advanced A.I.
Matrix-shit.

at some point, it gets redundant and too greasy.

And even though you're a science dude, you have to say "Fuck it! This bitch is real, and *I'm out to protect her. In fact, i love her."

There.

I said it.

I love her.
What are you talking about? Environmental piety or gender discombobulation?

Being a bit ambiguous there.